Copying Error Traces

Anirudh Chakravarthy Ramji

Dec 1, 2019, 5:14:21 PM12/1/19
to tlaplus
Hi,
I wanted to know if there is a way to easily copy the error trace?

Markus Kuppe

Dec 1, 2019, 5:53:54 PM12/1/19
to tla...@googlegroups.com
On 01.12.19 14:14, Anirudh Chakravarthy Ramji wrote:
> I wanted to know if there is a way to easily copy the error trace?

Hi,

recent Toolbox nightly builds [1] can export an error trace (including
trace expressions) to the clipboard [2]. In the released version, you
will have to open the MC.out file after model checking and manually
extract the (raw) trace. By the way, we are actively working on support
for evaluating trace expressions on the command-line [3].

Best
Markus

[1] https://nightly.tlapl.us/products
[2]