Do liveness properties only get evaluated at the end of a TLC run

nargan...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2020, 4:04:25 PM3/15/20
to tlaplus
My TLC run is taking a while and I have several liveness properties.

I do see output like
Checking 5 branches of temporal properties for the current state space with 81961030 total distinct states at (2020-03-15 11:52:09)

        Finished checking temporal properties in 22min 09s at 2020-03-15 12:14:18

Does it mean that even TLC run is not complete, it did evaluate some liveness properties ?  Or does it evaluate only at the end ?

I want to find out what level of confidence I can get out of a TLC run if I abort it after sometime.

Narayanan