TLA+ java libraries and mvn repository

Denys Dushyn

Jun 20, 2019, 9:09:14 AM6/20/19
to tlaplus
Hello,

I would like to use a tla as a java library. Are there any maven repositories that contain tla as java library?
I want to use it in a maven/gradle scripts.

Thanks

Markus Kuppe

Jun 20, 2019, 1:15:34 PM6/20/19
to tla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Denys,

publishing tla2tools.jar to Maven Central is on our Todo list. In the
meantime, you might want to adopt the way Apalache references [1]
tla2tools.jar.

Are you building something on top of tla2tools.jar or do you want to use
it as part of (build) automation? In case of the latter, you might be
interested in [2].

Thanks
Markus

[1]
https://github.com/konnov/apalache/blob/42355121796f3b7a267ed0bf23589224d7e38b8c/3rdparty/install-local.sh#L59-L70
[2] https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/issues/306

Denys Dushyn

Jun 20, 2019, 3:11:30 PM6/20/19
to tlaplus
Hello.
At the moment I try to automate builds. The first link looks awesome :)
Thank you!