TLA Toolbox hang on startup

Chris Ortiz

Dec 4, 2023, 1:39:20 PM12/4/23
to tlaplus
Hi,

Everytime I started TLA Toolbox it just hang. I even downloaded the latest 1.8.0 for Windows and when I launched it it also hanged up. When I close and kill the app it has OpenJDK Platform binary not responding dialog box. The TLA+ Toolbox has:

Java was started but returned exit code=-805306369

I cannot launch any versions TLA+ Toolbox anymore, even new ones.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Zitro

Markus Kuppe

Dec 4, 2023, 2:02:37 PM12/4/23
to tla...@googlegroups.com
Try clearing the ~/.tlaplus folder, i.e., the .tlaplus/ folder in your home directory.

M.

Chris Ortiz

Dec 4, 2023, 2:21:59 PM12/4/23
to tlaplus
Thank you very much M. That works and it also cleared up all my spec in Spec Explorer which I don't mind and in fact I wanted to have a clean slate anyway.