Distributed TLC?

Thomas Gebert

Nov 20, 2019, 11:11:05 AM11/20/19
to tla...@googlegroups.com
I couldn't find any direct documentation about this, so I was curious; is there any mechanism to run TLC in a cluster?  I have a pretty large model that has to check a bunch of permutations of a pretty large set, and I was curious if anyone had any experience distributing such a thing (or if such a thing were even possible).

Kenny Parnell

Nov 20, 2019, 11:54:30 AM11/20/19
to tla...@googlegroups.com
Hey Thomas,

Here's a video Markus posted the other day doing just that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocrdZmhw-pw

-Kenny