Two translation and annotations work

Huailin

Jun 1, 2021, 6:36:14 PM6/1/21
to tlaplus
Team,

These days, I tried best do some translation and annotation work with the ACTION of
  [ ] (<> <<Introduce TLA to China research community>> ) \/ ( <> [ ] No Time))

I finished two pdf, which I feel are important ones for beginners before going read the 1994's seminal TLA ACM paper.

1st: Introduction to TLA. (Lamport, 1994)
2nd: Safety, Liveness and Fairness. (Lamport, 2019)

Wish my non-profit/educational work do good to the community!

Michael AT California
TLA Safety-Liveness-Fairness(Chinese Version).pdf
Introduction to TLA(Chinese Version).pdf

Andrew Helwer

Jun 2, 2021, 8:08:26 AM6/2/21
to tlaplus
That's awesome, Michael! Stuff like this is certainly important & needed.

Andrew Helwer

Jun 2, 2021, 8:10:14 AM6/2/21
to tlaplus
Oh also - if you have time please do email me at andrew...@gmail.com, I have some questions about possibly supporting Chinese character sets in TLA+.

Huailin

Jun 2, 2021, 10:29:14 PM6/2/21
to tla...@googlegroups.com
Very encouraging. When I was a PhD student, it was Lamport’s paper(The Clock One) that enlightened me. I feel I and lots of people are indeed in debt to Lamport:)

It is time for me to contribute something that I could accomplish:)