TLA+ Toolbox 1.7.0 release

Markus Kuppe

Apr 26, 2020, 11:12:46 PM4/26/20
to tla...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

a new TLA+ Toolbox & TLC release has been made available [1][2].

As always, this release fixes several bugs, contains performance
improvements and introduces new features. Please check the change log
[1] for details.

Thanks
Markus

[1] https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/releases/tag/v1.7.0
[2] http://dl.tlapl.us/tlatoolbox/products/

Amirhossein Sayyadabdi

Apr 27, 2020, 11:29:32 AM4/27/20
to tla...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the new release! There is a small problem when I open the menu item "Interesting Obligations" under the "TLA Proof Manager", a grey panel opens with no text!

Amirhossein

Markus Kuppe

Apr 27, 2020, 12:09:00 PM4/27/20
to tla...@googlegroups.com
On 27.04.20 08:29, Amirhossein Sayyadabdi wrote:

> Thanks for the new release! There is a small problem when I open the
> menu item "Interesting Obligations" under the "TLA Proof Manager", a
> grey panel opens with no text!

Hi Amirhossein,

can you please open an issue including a screenshot at