TLA project

Christophe MASSON

Apr 16, 2021, 4:47:53 PM4/16/21
to tlaplus
Hi everyone,

I'm a french student and I need some help concerning TLA+.
I have a project to make in TLA+ but I'm not sure that what I'm doing is the best way to proceed.
If you can spend some time with me to teach me or just to look what I've done it would be very nice.

Moreover, can you contact me directly by email ? So I can send you my project ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Have a nice weekend !

Regards,
Christophe

Isaac DeFrain

Apr 16, 2021, 6:34:23 PM4/16/21
to tla...@googlegroups.com
Hello Christophe,

Your email address is not provided. Feel free to send me an email (isaad...@gmail.com) with the details of your project. I can't commit too much time, but I'm willing to take a look and offer some guidance.

Best,

Isaac DeFrain