Are there any tools to convert ASTs in JSON / XML / S-expressions / etc. formats to TLA+?

anton.a...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2020, 1:21:46 PM4/7/20
to tlaplus
Dear all,

I'm writing a compiler from a language based on System F (enhanced with imperative constructions) into TLA+
and would like to know my options except generating target code in the form of `.tla` files.
I have TLA-like target AST and would like to serialize it using a common exchange format that could be processed
by an existing converter into TLA+.

The compiler is being written in OCaml because I have all the tooling for the source language written in OCaml.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Thank you in advance,
Anton Trunov

PS x-posted on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/tlaplus/comments/fwniyc/does_tla_have_tools_to_process_inputs_in_the_json/