Video Tutorial Series Lecture 4

Ravi Shankar

May 27, 2022, 8:43:49 AM5/27/22
to tlaplus
I was following along on the Die Hard 4 Gallon problem. What I noticed with my version (details below) is that when I invoke the model checker with both the invariant conditions, I see error notification but I can't see the errors details screen as was shown in the video. I am on Mac Catalina 10.15.7 version. The tool details are given below as I gathered from about toolbox dialog

TLA+ Toolbox provides a user interface for TLA+ Tools.

This is Version 1.7.1 of 31 December 2020 and includes:
  - SANY Version 2.2 of 20 April 2020
  - TLC Version 2.16 of 31 December 2020
  - PlusCal Version 1.11 of 31 December 2020
  - TLATeX Version 1.0 of 20 September 2017

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Markus Kuppe

May 27, 2022, 10:37:04 AM5/27/22
to tla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ravi,

what happens if you click on the “Error” notification on the model editor’s result page?

Markus

Ravi Shankar

May 28, 2022, 7:20:36 AM5/28/22
to tlaplus
Markus,

Nothing shows up when I click the errors link.

Ravi

Sean Peisert

Jul 18, 2022, 4:24:00 PM7/18/22
to tlaplus
I see the same issue.

Sean

Sean Peisert

Jul 18, 2022, 4:34:23 PM7/18/22
to tla...@googlegroups.com
Typo on my part; apologies. It is now working.

Sean