ClassCastException: LetInNode cannot be cast to class OpApplNode

已查看 513 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Hengfeng Wei

未读,
2020年1月26日 04:25:042020/1/26
收件人 tlaplus
Dear All,

When I run the "CM" model (not TypeOK; see the attached files; [online]: https://github.com/hengxin/cure-kvstore-tla),
I got the following error:

TLC threw an unexpected exception.
This was probably caused by an error in the spec or model.
See the User Output or TLC Console for clues to what happened.
The exception was a java.lang.ClassCastException
: class tla2sany.semantic.LetInNode cannot be cast to class tla2sany.semantic.OpApplNode
(tla2sany.semantic.LetInNode and tla2sany.semantic.OpApplNode are in unnamed module of loader 'app')

By trial and error, I have figured out that it fails at Line 221 "Valid(sc)".
However, what does the error mean and how should I fix it?

Best regards,
Hengxin
cure-kvstore-tla.zip

Markus Kuppe

未读,
2020年1月26日 13:54:072020/1/26
收件人 tla...@googlegroups.com
On 26.01.20 01:25, Hengfeng Wei wrote:
> When I run the "CM" model (not TypeOK; see the attached files; [online]:
> https://github.com/hengxin/cure-kvstore-tla),
> I got the following error:
>

> TLC threw an unexpected exception.
> This was probably caused by an error in the spec or model.
> See the User Output or TLC Console for clues to what happened.
> The exception was a *java.lang.ClassCastException*
> *: class tla2sany.semantic.LetInNode cannot be cast to class
> tla2sany.semantic.OpApplNode*
>
> (tla2sany.semantic.LetInNode and tla2sany.semantic.OpApplNode are in
> unnamed module of loader 'app')
>

> By trial and error, I have figured out that it fails at Line 221
> "Valid(sc)".
> However, what does the error mean and how should I fix it?

Hi Hengxin,

thanks for reporting the issue. The bug has already been fixed in the
nightly build [1]. A workaround for the released version of TLC is
outlined at [2].

Markus

[1] https://nightly.tlapl.us/
[2] https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/issues/422