TLA+ for Visual Studio Code

Andrew Lygin

Sep 15, 2019, 11:17:47 AM9/15/19
to tlaplus
Recently, I've been working on an extension that adds support for TLA+ to VS Code. After several preview versions it now seems ready for its first major release: TLA+ for Visual Studio Code

It lacks Toolbox advanced features, yet should be powerful enough to support basic workflows.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback, should you decide to give it a try.

Neil O'Connor

Sep 16, 2019, 7:27:31 AM9/16/19
to tlaplus
Great work, Andrew, well done!

john walker

Sep 20, 2019, 1:53:17 AM9/20/19
to tlaplus
Thank you, this is really exciting!

Giacomo Citi

Sep 20, 2019, 5:44:24 PM9/20/19
to tlaplus
Thanks Andrew, your extension is very much appreciated.

jason...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2019, 2:47:54 AM9/29/19
to tlaplus
Great work!!
Message has been deleted

Karl Ang

Dec 24, 2022, 4:18:36 AM12/24/22
to tlaplus
Was just trying out the Visual Studio version of TLA+ -- it works! Thank you for this great extension.

Only one thing I am having problem with is that Visual studio detects the Pluscal code as comments and does not color the text like shown on the Getting Started  TLA+ Visual Studio page. How do you get visual studio to color the fonts?

The picture attached: some pluscal test code and they are all comment colored.

Thank you.
Screenshot_20221224_050848.png

Markus Kuppe

Dec 24, 2022, 11:09:46 AM12/24/22
to tla...@googlegroups.com
It looks like you are affected by https://github.com/tlaplus/vscode-tlaplus/issues/104

Markus

Karl Ang

Dec 24, 2022, 11:08:01 PM12/24/22
to tlaplus
Thank you Markus. Your link led me to the solution written in Caveats Section.

The picture attached: working highlights after the fix.
tla_plus_vsc_highlights_fixed.png