TLA+ Conference September 12, 2019 in St. Louis, MO, USA

Markus Kuppe

Jan 1, 2019, 10:48:07 PM1/1/19
to tla...@googlegroups.com
A TLA+ Conference will be held on September 12, 2019, in St. Louis, MO, USA.

What?
-----

The objective of the TLA+ Conference is to bring together industrial
users of the TLA+ specification language and its associated tools; it
complements the biannual TLA+ workshops. The conference will
consist of invited talks that present developments concerning the TLA+
language and tools, and of contributed talks.

Contributed talks should present work of interest to users of TLA+ or
PlusCal, such as but not limited to:

- Industrial and academic case studies
- Use of the TLA+ tools or reports on their shortcomings
- Teaching of TLA+ in industry or academia
- Novel techniques exploiting TLA+ and its tools

The presentations of either 20, 45, or 60 minutes should be informal and
leave sufficient time for discussions. There will not be formal
proceedings, and presentations of relevant work published elsewhere are
welcome.

When?
-----

Proposals for presentations, with a one-page summary of the content,
should be sent by July 01, 2019 to <<tla2019>> \o <<@>> \o <<tlapl.us>>.
Notification of acceptance will be given by July 15, 2019. The abstracts
and presentations given at the event will be made available on the web.

Where?
------

The conference will take place in St. Louis, MO, USA, on September 15,
2019 as part of Strange Loop 2019. Participants are required to register
through the Strange Loop web site (https://www.thestrangeloop.com/).

For more details and future announcements please check
https://conf.tlapl.us.

Markus Kuppe

Jun 4, 2019, 2:09:05 PM6/4/19
to tla...@googlegroups.com
A friendly reminder that the CfP for the TLA+ conference ends in 28 days
from now on July 1st. Please send your proposals via email to
tla...@tlapl.us See http://conf.tlapl.us/submission/ for more information.

Thanks
Markus

Markus Kuppe

Jul 1, 2019, 3:05:26 PM7/1/19
to tla...@googlegroups.com
On 04.06.19 11:08, Markus Kuppe wrote:
> A friendly reminder that the CfP for the TLA+ conference ends in 28 days
> from now on July 1st. Please send your proposals via email to
> tla...@tlapl.us See http://conf.tlapl.us/submission/ for more information.

Friendly reminder that today (Anywhere on Earth) is the last chance to
submit to TLA+ conf.

Thanks
Markus

Markus Kuppe

Jul 9, 2019, 12:25:30 PM7/9/19
to tla...@googlegroups.com
The conference program for TLA+ conf in St. Louis has been published
[1]. We are looking forward to a day packed with talks about how
engineers build mission critical systems with TLA+, tools that connect
TLA+ to programming languages, and how to learn and teach TLA+.

Just a few more sign-ups [2] and the Strange Loop organizers will have
to find us a bigger room.

Markus

[1] http://conf.tlapl.us/program/
[2] https://ti.to/strange-loop/2019

Kenny Parnell

Sep 15, 2019, 9:50:08 AM9/15/19
to tlaplus
Are videos of the talks going to be posted anywhere? I saw that some of the Strange Loop talks have started to be posted, but I haven't seen any of the ones specifically from the TLA+ Conf track.

Thanks,
-Kenny

Markus Kuppe

Sep 15, 2019, 2:27:26 PM9/15/19
to tla...@googlegroups.com
On 15.09.19 06:50, Kenny Parnell wrote:
> Are videos of the talks going to be posted anywhere? I saw that some of
> the Strange Loop talks have started to be posted, but I haven't seen any
> of the ones specifically from the TLA+ Conf track.

Hi,

the recordings will be published once they are out of post-processing.

Thanks
Markus

Kenny Parnell

Sep 15, 2019, 2:34:26 PM9/15/19
to tla...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Thanks.

Markus Kuppe

Sep 17, 2019, 11:53:35 PM9/17/19
to tla...@googlegroups.com
The recordings as well as the slides have been published at
https://conf.tlapl.us/program