An invariant that checks if all the possible steps lead to the same final state

mrynd...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2020, 2:47:03 AM1/16/20
to tlaplus
As in the subject. More context is that I have some requirements encoded as separate actions
and multiple actions are allowed only if they have the same final state.
I would like to check this in one invariant formula. Is this expressible in TLA+?
Any of the available action operators seems to apply to my case.

mrynd...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2020, 2:36:55 AM1/19/20
to tlaplus
A small update. To concretize what I mean, here is an example spec I want to check: https://github.com/mryndzionek/tlaplus_specs/blob/devel/Requirements.tla
Also I had a revelation :) after reading Hillel Wayne's blog post on HYPERMODELING HYPERPROPERTIES and
Are there any improvements possible? It seems to do what I want, but maybe there is another way?