In TLC while producing PDF version

MK Bug

Nov 12, 2019, 10:14:57 AM11/12/19
to tlaplus
Attached is the error I am facing while producing the PDF version of my code. I am using window operating system.

Untitled.png

Markus Kuppe

Nov 12, 2019, 11:26:59 AM11/12/19
to tla...@googlegroups.com
On 12.11.19 07:14, MK Bug wrote:
> Attached is the error I am facing while producing the PDF version of my
> code. I am using window operating system.

Hi,

you probably have to set the path to pdflatex in the Toolbox's
preferences [1].

Hope this helps,
Markus

[1] https://tla.msr-inria.inria.fr/tlatoolbox/doc/spec/pretty-printing.html
Screenshot from 2019-11-12 08-24-30.png

loki der quaeler

Nov 12, 2019, 4:02:30 PM11/12/19
to tlaplus
Hi - are you running a nightly build, or 1.6.0?

MK Bug

Nov 16, 2019, 12:11:56 PM11/16/19
to tla...@googlegroups.com
I am using 1.6.0

MK Bug

Nov 16, 2019, 12:14:29 PM11/16/19
to tla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Markus,

I think already file link is set in the preferences.
IMG20191116221247.jpg

loki der quaeler

Nov 16, 2019, 4:02:03 PM11/16/19
to tlaplus

Try specifying the full path to the pdflatex executable in your preference; specifying only the name of the executable is relying on the fact that the PATH settings inherited by the Toolbox executable from the environment will locate the executable.