Python binding

Marco Barbosa

Mar 15, 2021, 2:26:06 PM3/15/21
to tlaplus

Hi guys,
I need a python binding for TLA+ for my master's thesis, since I couldn't find anything online, I decided to develop one on my own. Just passing by to let you know, and check if someone would find this useful. Feel free to leave any suggestions.
Thanks,
Marco

Isaac DeFrain

Mar 15, 2021, 4:08:58 PM3/15/21
to tla...@googlegroups.com
Hey Marco,

Do you have a public repo somewhere?

Best,

Isaac

Isaac DeFrain

Marco Barbosa

Mar 15, 2021, 4:39:48 PM3/15/21
to tla...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/barbosamarco4/PyLA
Sorry, I forgot to leave the link, here you have. Keep I'm mind this is in a very early stage.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "tlaplus" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tlaplus/CAM3xQxG1fRiAM3uPZELJY7b6LFcd%2BF4OO6Tg8m7HQxVqay%3Dpaw%40mail.gmail.com.

Markus Kuppe

Mar 15, 2021, 4:43:30 PM3/15/21
to tla...@googlegroups.com
PlusPy [1] might be interest here.

Markus

[1] https://github.com/tlaplus/PlusPy

Marco Barbosa

Mar 16, 2021, 10:18:38 AM3/16/21
to tla...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reply Markus. PlusPy is in fact interesting, but I want to do the reverse, that is I want to create an AST and from that produce a TLA spec that I can run in TLC. Neverthless, the class structure of PlusPy might be useful.

Marco