TLA+ intellij plugin

Haruki Okada

Feb 3, 2022, 2:02:24 AM2/3/22
to tlaplus
Hi, TLA+ folks.

I would like to introduce TLA+ custom language plugin for Intellij IDEA.

I'll be glad if you're interested in, and please feel free to give your feedbacks if any.

Regards,

Andrew Helwer

Feb 3, 2022, 10:40:08 AM2/3/22
to tlaplus
Very cool! Always happy to see new dev tools. From your github profile I see you work at Line; is TLA+ used much there?

Andrew

Haruki Okada

Feb 3, 2022, 7:57:55 PM2/3/22
to tla...@googlegroups.com
> is TLA+ used much there?

Not so much yet, but few teams have already started to use it.
And currently there's an internal TLA+ study group so I think it will get more adoptions in the future...!

2022年2月4日(金) 0:40 Andrew Helwer <andrew...@gmail.com>:

Okada Haruki