Competition Tomorrow UMD

Doug Johnson

Oct 4, 2019, 7:59:15 AM10/4/19
to TJ Band Pit Crew
All Pit Crew members,

We have band competition tomorrow at University of Maryland. We will be loading the trucks tonight at 7:30pm in preparation for an early departure tomorrow(see schedule below)

We have two trucks for this show, one of which will be replacing our long trailer. We are currently in demand of an individual to haul the small black trailer to and from the show or drive the second truck.  If you can volunteer, please let me know ASAP

Schedule

4:30 AM - Report

5:00 AM - Depart TJ

6:00 AM - Approximate Arrival at UMD

7:10 AM - Warm Up Begins

7:50 AM - Pit/Props Gate

8:05 AM - Band Gate

8:15 AM - PERFORM

??? AM/PM - Eat, Chill out, Watch Band

4:45 PM - Prelims Awards

*7:45 PM - First Finalist Band Performs)

Thank you,

Doug Johnson

Carla Moran

Oct 4, 2019, 8:17:04 AM10/4/19
to doug...@gmail.com, TJ Band Pit Crew
Good morning!
If no one has volunteered, we (my husband) can pull the trailer.
Carla Moran

Carla Moran
Amber Construction Services, LLC™
Oct 4, 2019, 8:18:49 AM10/4/19
to TJ Band Pit Crew
We have a volunteer to haul the trailer, THANKS to Mike Hopman.