84 Lists to Excel?

David Young

Apr 25, 2021, 6:04:41 PM4/25/21
to tinspire
Anyone know how to get the data in these list into Excel?

DAY

--
David Young
Fayetteville

http://militantgrammarian.com/DAY/

"Just because it did not happen does not mean it isn't True."
-Some Writer in Fayetteville

LAT.8xl
LON.8xl

Landy Godbold

Apr 25, 2021, 8:55:26 PM4/25/21
to tinspire
Easy. Use TI Interactive!
:-)
The tns documents shared by group members are archived at
https://sites.google.com/site/tinspiregroup/classroom-news/welcome-abouttime

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tinspire" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tinspire/28bd85cb-2454-cddb-ce58-afedf7dd61ba%40gmail.com.

John Hanna

Apr 25, 2021, 9:17:21 PM4/25/21
to tins...@googlegroups.com
Those are 84 lists. There used to be a data editor in the precursor to TI-Connect.

Try opening them in SV then copy/paste.

Be Excellent,
John Hanna

Apr 26, 2021, 5:59:14 PM4/26/21
to tins...@googlegroups.com

I did it!

I tried Landy's suggestion, but I needed TIC 1.5 or better to Import to TII!.
With help from John and Margo I found TIC 1.6, installed it after a couple of tries and errors and it had the List Editor that allowed me to import the list from the 8x and the export to CSV.
Then copied to L&S and set up in D&S and Graphs.

Before the help, I dug around to find the 73 program on an old 73, sent the program and the list to a old 83 and then to the computer with the new TIC CE.

Fun times....

DAT

USA by DAY.tns

Karlheinz Haas

Apr 27, 2021, 9:02:16 PM4/27/21
to tinspire
Great file, David.  And a lot of work to get it to this format.  Hopefully, you also got a tns file USA by NIGHT out of it.   😂😂

Karlheinz

David A. Young

Apr 27, 2021, 10:29:33 PM4/27/21
to tins...@googlegroups.com
Good idea. Maybe during a power failure?
DAY

David A. Young
Mathematics, Sciences, and Technology
Fayetteville, AR