FW: Sharing Inspiration 2022: A touch of STEM | Invitation

John Hanna

Mar 21, 2022, 8:28:37 AM3/21/22
to tins...@googlegroups.com

Lots of great ideas coming out of our European contingent. (like the retro logo, too!)

Be kind,

     John

Mar 21, 2022, 11:39:19 PM3/21/22
to tins...@googlegroups.com
I hope they are being recorded the time difference for Australia would mean night owl sessions.

Jody Crothers

Head of Learning Area (Mathematics)

Ridge View Secondary College

Western Australia

www.jodstar.com

Mar 22, 2022, 6:26:59 AM3/22/22
to tins...@googlegroups.com

Yes to recording. Register to get an email when it’s available.

Karen Campe

Mar 22, 2022, 10:50:12 AM3/22/22
to tinspire
Do you know if they are being delivered in English?
Karen

John Hanna

Mar 22, 2022, 12:23:35 PM3/22/22
to tins...@googlegroups.com