WTB TI-95 Accessories

Tom Lake

Feb 17, 2022, 9:06:20 PM2/17/22
to tinspire
Want to fund your TI nspire purchases? Sell your old TI-95 accessories! I'm looking for working PC-324 printers, CI-7 cassette interfaces, 8K or 32K RAM modules and plug-in software modules with manual. I'll pay immediately via PayPal

John Hanna

Feb 18, 2022, 5:50:24 AM2/18/22
to tins...@googlegroups.com

Wow! Never heard of TI-95 (or TI-88) but came across http://www.datamath.org/ in my search.

---A ton of info on TI Calculators.

Don’t get lost!

John

The tns documents shared by group members are archived at
https://sites.google.com/site/tinspiregroup/classroom-news/welcome-abouttime

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tinspire" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tinspire/5d7d76f0-f2e1-4698-a2e7-bcd918305ccfn%40googlegroups.com.

Tom Lake

Feb 18, 2022, 6:38:06 AM2/18/22
to tinspire
You make me feel old, John! Then again, anyone who didn't live through assassination of a US President and the debut performance of the Beatles makes me feel old.

John Hanna

Feb 18, 2022, 7:45:12 AM2/18/22
to tins...@googlegroups.com

the debut performance of the Beatles

If you mean The Ed Sullivan Show remember that that was only the US TV debut!

I hated the Beatles at first because they were stealing the limelight from the Beach Boys and the Four Seasons and the Supremes and Herb Alpert and…

ME-TV has some Ed Sullivan excerpts on Sunday night.

John Hanna

Feb 18, 2022, 7:46:07 AM2/18/22
to tins...@googlegroups.com

… and who remembers Sputnik and “new math”?

Sent: Friday, February 18, 2022 6:38 AM
To: tinspire <tins...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [tinspire] WTB TI-95 Accessories

You make me feel old, John! Then again, anyone who didn't live through assassination of a US President and the debut performance of the Beatles makes me feel old.

Ray Fox

Feb 18, 2022, 9:49:19 AM2/18/22
to tinspire
Thanks John,
Very interesting site!!

Ray the Fox

--
Ray Fox
National Board Certified Math Teacher (AYA)

Landy Godbold

Feb 18, 2022, 3:17:48 PM2/18/22
to tins...@googlegroups.com
John, doesn't EVERYone remember those??