Possible to get some help on something that is user error?

Sam Wheeling

Aug 11, 2021, 4:02:47 PM8/11/21
to timezone-js
I work for a team that uses timeZoneJS in a project. We found a small issue that I am trying to find out if I need to use another way to manipulate time or if its just in how I am using this.

The project was created several years ago before I was hired.

We have a time that we pull in from scorestream. The time is shown in UTC as,
startDateTime: "2021-08-11 23:05:00"

The TZ: "America/New_York"

On one of my machines it converts the time correctly and on another it doesnt.

Any way to get some help?

Kishor Pawar

Aug 13, 2021, 12:18:26 AM8/13/21
to timezone-js
Show some code, how have you implemented the conversion?, or if you are using the library, what's the name and function you are using from the same.

Matthew Eernisse

Sep 12, 2021, 1:11:05 PM9/12/21
to timez...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sam,

Unfortunately the project is now defunct and unsupported. Hope you are able to resolve your issue.

Best,
MDE