Drag Field Content

TonyM

Jul 3, 2018, 10:58:09 PM7/3/18
to TiddlyWikiDev
Folks,

I am building a button to allow the dragging of values from a fields values in a tiddler.

Looking through all the draggable widgets and use on buttons etc... I can only see reference to tiddlers, not parts there of.

Can any one tell me how to specify a fields content as the payload or tell me a direction I could take.
  • A tool or code example exists?
  • Clone and rework an existing widget?
  • Use CSS/Html?
I will also be looking to find a way to drop field contents on a field where it erases the existing content to.

I will be turning this into a reusable solution I will share.

Thanks in advance

TonyM

Jul 3, 2018, 11:35:17 PM7/3/18
to TiddlyWikiDev