TiddlyWiki and Accessibility (WAVE testing results) (posted in Users group)

A Gloom

May 10, 2020, 12:37:25 AM5/10/20
to TiddlyWikiDev
concerns official application of TW by an organization and WAVE test failure results

Sylvain Naudin

May 10, 2020, 3:56:02 AM5/10/20
to TiddlyWikiDev

Le dimanche 10 mai 2020 06:37:25 UTC+2, A Gloom a écrit :
concerns official application of TW by an organization and WAVE test failure results

About "lang" attribute, I also had this problem with static export.
If it could be linked with the use of a language plugin it would be nice.

Steven Schneider

May 15, 2020, 10:59:47 AM5/15/20
to TiddlyWikiDev
Hi, I just posted in another threat on the group seeking support for this issue

//steve.