Big list of TWs

joearms

Sep 30, 2018, 4:21:37 AM9/30/18
to TiddlyWikiDev
I'm trying to gather a large number of tiddlers for some experiments - I've used the list at the end of this mail
this was cut-and paste from various web sites and is by no means exhaustive. From this I found 7075 tiddlers

Is their (somewhere) a "big list" of TW5's - or a web site where one coulpe register a TW?

-- my list

sites() ->
    [
     %% "http://notestorm.giffmex.org/", -- missing
     ].

@TiddlyTweeter

Sep 30, 2018, 9:38:08 AM9/30/18
to TiddlyWikiDev
joearms wrote:
Is their (somewhere) a "big list" of TW5's - or a web site where one coulpe register a TW?

Did you look through TiddlyWiki ToolMap: https://dynalist.io/d/zUP-nIWu2FFoXH-oM7L7d9DM

Josiah

joearms

Sep 30, 2018, 10:18:17 AM9/30/18
to TiddlyWikiDev
Thanks - I didn't know about this.

This is brilliant - now I have to see if I can recover all the tiddlers :-)

Thanks

/Joe

Thomas Elmiger

Sep 30, 2018, 2:43:00 PM9/30/18
to TiddlyWikiDev
Hey Joe

Often overseen: https://tiddlywiki.com/#TWCommunitySearch

Good luck!
Thomas

Thomas Elmiger

Sep 30, 2018, 2:48:30 PM9/30/18
to TiddlyWikiDev
Ah, it is already on your list, but with a different (not working) URL than http://erwanm.github.io/tw-community-search/

Cheers,
Thomas

Mohammad Rahmani

Oct 1, 2018, 2:27:19 AM10/1/18
to TiddlyWikiDev
Thomas,
 Who does maintain this list? It seems it is outdated!

Mohammad

Thomas Elmiger

Oct 1, 2018, 5:16:11 PM10/1/18
to tiddly...@googlegroups.com
Mohammad,

The list is automated, it fetches updates e.g. from my plugin site – that mechanism seems to work.
To add/remove solutions see contact page: http://erwanm.github.io/tw-community-search/#Contact

Thomas

@TiddlyTweeter

Oct 1, 2018, 5:25:27 PM10/1/18
to TiddlyWikiDev
Ciao Mohammad

It appears out of date because it is underused. Very few plugin writers sign up to it.

Josiah

bimlas

Oct 2, 2018, 6:11:54 AM10/2/18
to TiddlyWikiDev
Here's an already exist "big list":

Check Plugins/Resources and Other User generated TiddlyWikis

Mohammad Rahmani

Oct 2, 2018, 7:47:26 AM10/2/18
to TiddlyWikiDev
Thank you Thomas and Josiah!
Yes, I understood you need sign up! not good to collect and list works on TW!

Hope maintainer solve this issue!

Cheers
Mohammad

Mohammad Rahmani

Oct 2, 2018, 8:14:03 AM10/2/18
to TiddlyWikiDev
Hi bimlas,
 Is this a maintained list? Or one automated by robot?
-Mohammad

@TiddlyTweeter

Oct 2, 2018, 10:43:52 AM10/2/18
to TiddlyWikiDev
As far as I am aware that Reddit is no longer maintained by person or robot. It was part of a huge effort by Riz some time ago to try get something more usable than Google Groups moving. It did not gain enough people to remain viable, I think.

But most of the resource entries in it are duplicated in David Gifford's TiddlyWiki Toolmap: https://dynalist.io/d/zUP-nIWu2FFoXH-oM7L7d9DM. It was one of the sources he used to build that.

Best wishes
Josiah