[TW5 on TD] framedengine bug?

Simon Huber

Feb 22, 2018, 8:41:42 AM2/22/18
to TiddlyWikiDev
Hi, I'm not sure if this is a bug of if I'm overdoing it - this behaviour only appears in TiddlyDesktop:

If I open an external window from within TiddlyDesktop where I can create new Tiddlers and edit them because there's a story-river to do so...
everything works fine unless I close the window and open it again and create a new tiddler. Then console tells me that in framed.js at new FramedEngine it cannot read 'document' of null. After that also factory.js throws an error that it cannot read 'fixedHeight' of null.

It seems to me that windows.js (tm-open-window) and framed.js do not interact correctly

Simon

PMario

Feb 22, 2018, 9:12:47 AM2/22/18
to TiddlyWikiDev