Twederation Fetch Tiddlers

Jan

May 7, 2018, 7:54:06 PM5/7/18
to tiddlyWiki
Hi Jed, hi Mat
does the fetch Tiddlers Plugin work?
This is extremely interesting, but the button does not seem to produce
the promised bundle...

Yours Jan

Jed Carty

May 8, 2018, 3:15:04 AM5/8/18
to TiddlyWiki
The last time I tried using it it worked, but that was a while ago.

Both wikis need to have the plugin and if the wiki you are fetching from is hosted on https than the wiki you are using also needs to be on https.

Jan

May 8, 2018, 5:27:36 AM5/8/18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jed
thanks for your quick answer.
I tried your testsetting with https://ooktech.com/jed/ExampleWikis/FetchTiddlers/ and http://tiddlerbundletest.tiddlyspot.com/ I guess the https thing is the reason why it was not working. Tiddlyspot does not seem to be https at the moment...

One proposition:
It would be great to have checkboxes to decide which virtual tiddlers of a fetched bundle should be turned into real tiddlers
(like in the importpanel).
Is your mechanism compatible with Mario`s bundeler?

Yours Jan

Am 08.05.2018 um 09:15 schrieb Jed Carty:
The last time I tried using it it worked, but that was a while ago.

Both wikis need to have the plugin and if the wiki you are fetching from is hosted on https than the wiki you are using also needs to be on https.

Jed Carty

May 8, 2018, 5:56:39 AM5/8/18
to TiddlyWiki
You are looking at an old version of the plugin. The newest version is here http://twederation.tiddlyspot.com but I don't really remember where any of the documentation is. Perhaps Mat remembers.

Jed Carty

May 8, 2018, 5:58:42 AM5/8/18
to TiddlyWiki
And from what I remember Mario made that plugin independently of this, so I don't think they are compatible.

Jan

May 8, 2018, 8:01:36 AM5/8/18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jed,
Very cool what you achieved so far.

Jan

Am 08.05.2018 um 11:56 schrieb Jed Carty:
You are looking at an old version of the plugin. The newest version is here http://twederation.tiddlyspot.com but I don't really remember where any of the documentation is. Perhaps Mat remembers.

Birthe C

May 8, 2018, 8:33:19 AM5/8/18
to TiddlyWiki