Dear Mat -- where is your slanty thing for tables???

@TiddlyTweeter

Sep 25, 2019, 8:54:11 AM9/25/19
to TiddlyWiki
Mat I remember. Some time ago you did a neat thing using CSS to slant table titles so they would no longer ruin layout.

I can't find it.

I wanted to suggest to Mohhamad he added it to his Shiraz to get it more widely used.

Best wishes
TT

@TiddlyTweeter

Sep 25, 2019, 9:00:55 AM9/25/19
to TiddlyWiki
Email users repeat.

Mat

Sep 25, 2019, 10:25:01 AM9/25/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hm, I think I only have it as part of some greater context not published of itself. The only use I can think of right now is the BatchManipulator where if you go to the second tiddler seen (titled "batchmanipulator") and click on the button (titled "single data").
Peeking in the stylesheet I find:

.bm-table th.rotate > div { transform: translate(27px, -.5em) rotate(315deg); width: 1em; margin-left:-1em;
}
.bm-table th.rotate > div > span { border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 0px 10px 2px 0; margin-left:-.6em; background:white;
}

I can't tell if it can be used right away but I would think so (...exchanging bm-table for whatever class you're using for your table, of course)

<:-)

@TiddlyTweeter

Sep 25, 2019, 10:40:43 AM9/25/19
to TiddlyWiki
NO. You did some tool where the top line of a table was slanted up at 45 degrees. I think it was pure CSS?

TT

Mat

Sep 25, 2019, 10:51:16 AM9/25/19
to TiddlyWiki
Do you mean something else than the slanting you see in the BatchManipulator table?
Was it anything formally released? Or was it someting as part of some gg discussion? If it was the latter, even if I made some demo, it is not sure I noted it down. But again, what you see in BatchManipulator (following the instrux above) is how I interpret your request. You'd have to explain it more clearly if that is not it. Ideally draw it.

<:-)

@TiddlyTweeter

Sep 25, 2019, 11:06:33 AM9/25/19
to TiddlyWiki