How to serve a single-file wiki with saving back to that single-file

Visto 98 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

jos...@poehls.me

no leída,
21 sept 2020, 10:39:4621/9/20
a TiddlyWiki
Hey guys. I dug around in for awhile and couldn't find exactly the recipe I'm looking for.

I'm using a single-file wiki right now but periodically I'd like to be able to access it via the TiddlyWiki node.js server. With the ability to save via that server back to the single file. Is there a way to do this?

This is the command line I've got so far. It starts the server with my wiki but it doesn't support saving and logs a warning that "Plugins required for client-server operation... are missing from tiddlywiki.info file".

    $ tiddlywiki --verbose --load 'mywiki.html' --listen

I have tried creating a `tiddlywiki.info` file with the client-server plugins and then using the above command. But that converts the single-file wiki into a wiki folder which I don't want. I just want to serve the single file, and have changes saved back to it.

Thanks!

Mark S.

no leída,
21 sept 2020, 12:50:0621/9/20
a TiddlyWiki
This may be a different direction then you were thinking, but tiddlyserver serves up single files over the net like node.

Joshua Poehls

no leída,
21 sept 2020, 22:20:3421/9/20
a tiddl...@googlegroups.com
It looks like that may work for what I need actually. Thank you!

TW Tones

no leída,
21 sept 2020, 22:53:4321/9/20
a TiddlyWiki
Jos,

In addition to tiddlyServer to server and save single file wikis;
  • if you have a PHP host you can use tw-receiver
  • You can host single file wikis on git hub and save with the correct credentials eg https://anthonymuscio.github.io/
  • If you have the bob or bob.exe it now provides a way to serve and save single file wikis
  • Noteself saved to pounchDB (Bowser storage) and counchDB
But Bob also allows you export the current node wiki to a single file wiki.

Regards
Tony

Responder a todos
Responder al autor