Additional Tiddly Resources?

Corey Woodworth

Jun 11, 2015, 3:47:46 AM6/11/15
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Are there any websites with plugins/themes to check out? My googling tends to only find stuff for Tiddly Classic.

Alex Hough

Jun 11, 2015, 4:47:44 AM6/11/15
to TiddlyWiki
Cory

I'd recommend looking at TW.com... under the control panel is a plugin library...Inline images 1

Alex

On 11 June 2015 at 08:47, Corey Woodworth <coreywo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are there any websites with plugins/themes to check out? My googling tends to only find stuff for Tiddly Classic.

Birthe C

Jun 11, 2015, 6:13:34 AM6/11/15
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
You can find some http://twguides.org/

Birthe

Mat

Jun 11, 2015, 6:41:04 AM6/11/15
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
On Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 9:47:46 AM UTC+2, Corey Woodworth wrote:
Are there any websites with plugins/themes to check out? My googling tends to only find stuff for Tiddly Classic.

Google does seem to be an obvious choice for searching TW stuff, but I think neither TW itself nor our community infrastructure for plugins/themes are set up with google search in mind.

The first two places to look are probably

Particularly, I'd mention Tobias' fantastic tb5. (Unfortunately I've not seen Tobias himself on the boards for a few months)

Regarding themes, IMO this is still a surprisingly underdeveloped area in TW.

<:-)
TWaddle.tiddlyspot

Felix Küppers

Jun 11, 2015, 7:19:04 AM6/11/15
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Corey

These sites discuss some plugins:

http://tb5.tiddlyspot.com
http://inmysocks.tiddlyspot.com/

The tiddlywiki.com resources section points to other great plugins and sites.

-Felix

@Mat Also his Github repos seem completely inactive. Hope he is not ill or something.

Felix Küppers