TiddlyWiki is so powerful. Thanks

balasubramanian Achuthan

May 19, 2020, 4:37:57 PM5/19/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi All,

Just yesterday, i stumbled across "TiddlyWiki" and i now i am a big fan of it. I have been searching for tools that can help me organize my notes and research notes. So far been using Evernote, onenote, orgmode .. and recently notion. But was not happy.

TiddlyWiki has the right propotion of what i was expecting.

Screenshot from 2020-05-20 01-57-51.png

I am pretty confident, i will be able extend this further. :)

Thanks to the Community and @Jeremy. I will contribute back to the community in any way i can :)

Regards
Bala.

Birthe C

May 19, 2020, 4:56:13 PM5/19/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Bala,

And a warm welcome!
Your tasks look very nice. Out of curiosity, how did you find Tiddlywiki?

Birthe

Mat

May 19, 2020, 4:59:23 PM5/19/20
to TiddlyWiki
Welcome Bala! You're in for a ride.

I was just about to ask what Birthe asked - how did you find out about TW?

Be sure to send a link to TW to your friends.

<:-)

Reet Pandher

May 19, 2020, 10:12:53 PM5/19/20
to TiddlyWiki
How did you make your tasks look like that?

balasubramanian Achuthan

May 20, 2020, 12:13:57 AM5/20/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
@Birthe , @Mat,

Thanks. :)

i was searching for personal Wiki Software - Google search , TW was in the list.

@ Reet,

Attached the CSS and the Task tiddler FYR,

Regards,
Bala
Css Dash.csv
Tasks.csv