No plugin seems to work!

Sandip Deshmukh

Aug 22, 2021, 3:27:01 AM8/22/21
to TiddlyWiki
Much though I like the concept, I am unable to use tiddlywiki.

To start afresh, I downloaded the empty.html form tiddlywiki website, downloaded and extracted tiddlydesktop archive for linux-64. Executed nw and imported the empty.html file.

Then I dragged uni-link plugin installation link from here: https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/uni-link/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fwikilabs%2Funi-link

Import, Save, Reload. The plugin shows as installed. But when I create a new tiddler, there is no sign of alias, caption, fields at the bottom, as mentioned in the plugin.

So, I tried importing the relink plugin. Even after clicking on import, there is no trace of the plugin!

Am I doing something grossly wrong? How do I set things up correctly?

PMario

Aug 22, 2021, 4:53:53 AM8/22/21
to TiddlyWiki
Hi
You have to create the fields on your own. .. The plugin will use them if they are there but it doesn't change the UI files. That would be overkill.

Relink will only be active i you change a tiddler title.

-m