Internal JavaScript Error

Dupui Uis

May 4, 2020, 3:08:08 PM5/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hello,

I am new to the T.W scene and hoping someone could help me with this issue.

I am trying to put my local Tiddlywiki to host via Node.js and when I copied it over it gives me this error. Not sure what to do next, can someone advise?
Screenshot_1.jpg

Mark S.

May 4, 2020, 3:17:15 PM5/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Are you/ were you using noteself? It looks like you have a conflict with the noteself plugin or one of it's subcomponents. If you're not using it, perhaps delete the plugin from your plugin stack.

Dupui Uis

May 4, 2020, 3:32:56 PM5/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thank you for the quick reply Mark! I was using noteself and have deleted the plugin from my stack, however still receiving the same error upon copying to the self hosted server on node.

Mark S.

May 4, 2020, 7:14:14 PM5/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
After deleting, did you save and reload? After reload, be sure to verify that the plugin stayed deleted.