feather-icons not visible when export tiddler

76 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Markus Adler

ungelesen,
11.11.2019, 03:02:4311.11.19
an TiddlyWiki
Hi,

It works great but when i am open the tiddler in new window (to print) or export the tiddler in static html file the icons are not visible. Is there any solution to see the icons after export?

Thanks.

Sycom

ungelesen,
11.11.2019, 14:21:2911.11.19
an TiddlyWiki
Hello,

I'll fill it as an issue (or you can if you want : https://framagit.org/sycom/TiddlyWiki-Plugins/issues)

I guess it is a problem with the way icons are displayed with <use... and <defs which are not loaded.
I'll try a fix as soon as possible but I will not have much time during upcoming weeks.

Cheers

Sylvain
@sycom

Markus Adler

ungelesen,
11.11.2019, 14:40:0611.11.19
an TiddlyWiki
Hi Sylvain,

thank you for your reply. Yes, please fill an issue on framagit.
I hope you can fix this problem as soon as posible. I have time to wait for this feature.

Cheers ;)

Sycom

ungelesen,
12.11.2019, 08:44:4912.11.19
an TiddlyWiki
Hi Markus,

I have a workaround for you. Not implemented yet, since I have to make some test about other solutions (since this one involve a core tiddler which I'm not very fond of) but you can do it by yourself if you want to solve your problem right now :

* edit tiddler $:/core/templates/exporters/StaticRiver
* just after the <body> tag insert {{$:/plugins/sycom/feather-icons/lib/feather-sprite.svg||$:/core/templates/plain-text-tiddler}}
* save and reload

I'm not sure about the "i am open the tiddler in new window (to print)" part of your issue. I'm not familiar with the "open the tiddler in a new window" process. Can you describe more precisely what you are doing here?

Cheers,

Sylvain
@sycom

@TiddlyTweeter

ungelesen,
12.11.2019, 08:55:0312.11.19
an TiddlyWiki
Sycom wrote:
... I'm not familiar with the "open the tiddler in a new window" process. Can you describe more precisely what you are doing here?

Ciao Sylvain  "open the tiddler in a new window" from here from View ...

Annotation 2019-11-12 144938.jpg

Normally its fully linked back to the "mother" wiki and accurately interacts with it, but won't be if all elements are not in the DOM thingy.

Briefly, I think the OP needs inline svg?

Best wishes
TT

Sylvain Comte

ungelesen,
12.11.2019, 09:01:5212.11.19
an tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Oh!

Never used this one. I will try asap.

Cheers

Sylvain
@sycom

Markus Adler

ungelesen,
13.11.2019, 17:02:5313.11.19
an tiddl...@googlegroups.com
I tried your Solution but it does not work good for me.
I'm playing around with some print-workflows:

(Look at the attachments too)
  • Printing from "open in new window" | Layout good | icons not visible
  • Printing after "export to HTML" | Layout bad | icons visible
  • Printing TW-Funktion "print the current page" | Layout bad | icons visible
Maybe it helps to solve the problem.

Linux_Firefox70.0.1_ExportHTMLAndPrintFromFirefox.pdf
Linux_Firefox70.0.1_IntegratetPrintTheCurrentPage.pdf
Linux_Firefox70.0.1_OpenInNewTiddlerFirefoxPrint.pdf

TonyM

ungelesen,
13.11.2019, 17:18:2913.11.19
an TiddlyWiki
Markus,

I do not have an immediate answer but I believe open in new windows is not including references to variables and stylesheets that are normally included when displaying tiddlers in the main body of tiddlywiki. Perhaps the gap is to do with page variables and stylesheets that are normally already active when displaying standard tiddler but not when they are in a new window.

The solution would be to identify the gaps and use import variables and transclude appropriate stylesheets and tiddlers in the tiddler to appear in the window.

Actually I believe there is a gap to be addressed, I will raise an issue in GitHub

Regards
Tony

Sylvain Comte

ungelesen,
13.11.2019, 18:31:0613.11.19
an tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Well (not so much I'm afraid ;-).

I don't see any good reason why feather plugins would have such an incidence on layout. I'll take a look at this and investigate some more. But :

* I don't really get what good layout is in your example
* You are using a customized stylesheet aren't you? Are you sure it does not interfere?

Cheers

Sylvain
@sycom

Le mer. 13 nov. 2019 à 23:03, Markus Adler <markus...@gmail.com> a écrit :
I tried your Solution but it does not work good for me.
I'm playing around with some print-workflows:

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten