Zoomin Story View odd behavior

Damon Pritchett

Dec 24, 2018, 4:55:51 PM12/24/18
to TiddlyWiki
I had my TW in Zoomin mode under the Story View control panel tab and have noticed some strange behavior when editing a tiddler. If I edit a tiddler and then switch to another tiddler while leaving it open for edit and then come back to the tiddler I was editing, the size of the tiddler is quite short vertically. When I start typing in edit mode, the tiddler will resize to what it originally was. Nothing adverse happens other than the size of the tiddler. The lower right corner of the edit window to resize does not work when this happens. Has anyone noticed this behavior?

Thanks,

Damon

S. S.

Apr 21, 2019, 8:32:42 AM4/21/19
to TiddlyWiki
Damon,

While searching for posts discussing zoomin, I came across this unanswered one.

A quick test shows the same experience you had, except for me on Firefox 66.0.2 the lower right corner does have the resizer, and clicking it resizes the edit area back to normal.

I don't know if anyone will pick up on this issue, and it is a little beyond my capability to delve into!

Regards