Inclusion of Whole MP3 Files

115 vues

Qalisto

non lue,
4 déc. 2019, 03:51:5204/12/2019
à TiddlyWiki
... in the single-file format

Are there any caveats or "best practices" when inclusion of audio files of over 2mb?

Please kindly advise.

=== > Q < ===========================================

Luis Gonzalez

non lue,
4 déc. 2019, 07:07:3204/12/2019
à TiddlyWiki
I don't like to include big files inside the Tiddlywiki, so I create a directory for all mp3 tracks. Then you have many ways of create the tiddlers. I add an example.

Unzip empty.zip and open empty.html:

empty.zip

TiddlyTweeter

non lue,
4 déc. 2019, 08:42:2104/12/2019
à TiddlyWiki
All those are a nice Scottish reel ... :-)

TonyM

non lue,
4 déc. 2019, 16:28:2704/12/2019
à TiddlyWiki
Its all about total size of your wiki file loaded into the browser and if its likely to grow. If you just need to add a little it would be fine.

Tony

Qalisto

non lue,
5 déc. 2019, 15:00:1705/12/2019
à TiddlyWiki
We thank Luis for this thorough explanation!

Arlen Beiler

non lue,
9 déc. 2019, 08:21:0609/12/2019
à TiddlyWiki
There's something called canonical uri which lets you link external files in a way that is similar to including it in the wiki, but I'm not sure about the details. You should be able to find info on tiddlywiki.com.

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message