Classic Tiddly wiki not displaying images

Jason Peterson

Nov 20, 2019, 10:09:18 AM11/20/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hello all,
 I first want to say thank you for this group I have used it many times and everyone is super helpful and specific which is awsome, that being said to my point.

I cannot get classic tiddlywiki to display images anymore

I am linking the picture from a network share and in the past this has worked.  Here is an example of the syntax I am using

[img[\\Nas\Share\Install\Training\Tiddly\Images\Spyware Flow\02.jpg]]

This image no longer displays in Firefox any ideas?

Thank you
Jason

Alfonso Arciniega

Nov 20, 2019, 4:18:16 PM11/20/19