Bullets and numbers of lists are not visible.

138 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Sanjit Maddamsetty

belum dibaca,
16 Mei 2020, 13.02.4616/05/20
kepadaTiddlyWiki
I have downloaded TiddlyRoam and have been using. But whenever I try to use any lists (bullets or numbered) - The bullet icons or the numbers don't appear. See the attached screenshot - The entire text moves to the right, but the bullet icons do not appear.

I have edited the theme (colors), but the issue was there prior to it also, So, my custom colors are not the reason for this.

It would be great if someone can guide me as to which part of the code is causing this issue to fix?

Screenshot 2020-05-16 at 10.28.35 PM.png

Mat

belum dibaca,
16 Mei 2020, 15.34.2816/05/20
kepadaTiddlyWiki
I'm not a TiddlyRoam user so FWIW: I would still think that it is a matter of styling it to show some contrasting color. My guess is that when you tried it, you didn't use enough specificity to override some other style that TiddlyRoam uses.

<:-)

A Gloom

belum dibaca,
19 Mei 2020, 14.23.4219/05/20
kepadaTiddlyWiki
Did you get the assistance you needed?

You said that the bullets and numbers didn't appear before you edited your theme?  Did you have any add on global stylesheets (tiddlers tagged $:/stylesheet) or modifications to TW's theme stylesheet (other than your color edits) before you installed TiddlyRoam?  Did bullets and numbers appeared in your wiki before installing TiddlyRoam?  Other plugins that may have added custom styling?

Sanjit Maddamsetty

belum dibaca,
24 Mei 2020, 01.04.2624/05/20
kepadatiddl...@googlegroups.com
No, the problem isn't the solved yet. No, I haven't used any other styling before the problem started, I was new to Tiddlywiki, and I was experimenting with few plugins, which I am not using now - as they did not work out for me.
The problem is probably from one of those. I now need help to
1) How to remove plugins?
2) Also, how to extra my Tiddlers and import them into a entirely new Tiddlywiki file. I have tried - Export All option in the Tools bar. But that just generates some .tid file named ".hide" and not all the notes (tiddlers).

TonyM

belum dibaca,
24 Mei 2020, 01.39.0724/05/20
kepadaTiddlyWiki
Sanjit

To remove plugin open them as a tiddler and delete yhem, often you will have save and reload but I don't think this is where your problem lays.

Take a tiddler in which you expect the bullets to appear and use the browsers developer tools to inspect the results. This may allow you to see if there is a vas style or class being applied. You can the search for it in the wiki and find where its coming from.

Regards
Tony

Birthe C

belum dibaca,
24 Mei 2020, 05.28.5624/05/20
kepadaTiddlyWiki
To export your tiddlers go to $:/AdvancedSearch tab Filter. You then have to enter a filter. Click the down button to the right and get some suggestions. When you think you have your tiddlers listed, select export tiddlers.
Open your new Tiddlywiki file in the browser and drag your exported tiddlers into it. Carefully check that you really got all your tiddlers.

Birthe

David Gifford

belum dibaca,
24 Mei 2020, 08.50.0424/05/20
kepadaTiddlyWiki
Hi Sanjit

It may be that the CSS for the bullets on TiddlyRoam is black, and that the background is black. Do they appear when using a color palettes wher the background is white? If this is the case, you can add to your StyleSheet, and adjust the color property as you wish.

html body.tc-body ul {list-style: none;}
html body.tc-body ul li::before {content: "•"; color: #fb0;font-size:150%;
 display: inline-block; width: .8em;vertical-align:middle;margin-left:-.8em;}

Sanjit Maddamsetty

belum dibaca,
26 Mei 2020, 03.07.1226/05/20
kepadaTiddlyWiki
Thanks for help community. It was some other plugin which I wasn't using which caused this issue. I have deleted it and it works good now.
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan
0 pesan baru