What are $:/rev/20180916.04:09:42.tid files?

talha131

May 23, 2019, 5:47:45 AM5/23/19
to TiddlyWiki

I notice that my tiddlers have lots of files that start with $:/rev/. It seems they are autogenerated. What are these for?

PMario

May 23, 2019, 7:39:51 AM5/23/19
to TiddlyWiki
HI,

They are probably generated by 1 of your plugins. ... They are not from core.

-m

TonyM

May 23, 2019, 8:35:27 AM5/23/19
to TiddlyWiki
What type of tiddlywiki install are you using, browser, operating system and plugins? Especialy how do you save your wikis.

Regards
Tony

talha131

May 23, 2019, 9:34:02 AM5/23/19
to TiddlyWiki

Thank you Tony and Mario.

What type of tiddlywiki install are you using, browser, operating system and plugins? Especialy how do you save your wikis.

I am running pre-release version of tiddlywiki from nodejs. These are the plugins I have

I think a while ago I tried a version control plugin (developed by JD) and then removed it. These files could the remnants of that plugin.

PMario

May 23, 2019, 9:51:09 AM5/23/19
to TiddlyWiki
On Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 3:34:02 PM UTC+2, talha131 wrote:
I think a while ago I tried a version control plugin (developed by JD) and then removed it. These files could the remnants of that plugin.

That's a possibility. You can open them in edit mode and have a look what they contain. ...

-m

TonyM

May 23, 2019, 9:29:59 PM5/23/19
to TiddlyWiki
SInce they are Quite old now, I would export them into a json file and delete them from the wiki. Test you wiki and Restore if something breaks by which time what breaks may tell you what created them

Regards
Tony