XMLhttpRequest Errors

186 просмотров

Rika Sukenik

не прочитано,
6 окт. 2020 г., 19:21:5206.10.2020
– TiddlyWiki
hi! i'm getting 3 XMLhttpRequest errors when my page loads. You can see the errors here: www.rikasukenik.com

the errors appeared after I made the below updates to my tiddliwiki.info file. I made the edits because I had an issue yesterday with site non-responsiveness after using --build static. Javascript was not included in the static html file. I got some guidance to add a test command, but now I'm getting these XMLhttpRequest errors.

I appreciate some eyes on this problem! thank you!

"test": [
             "--rendertiddler",
             "$:/core/save/all",
             "index.html",
             "text/plain",
             "--rendertiddler",
             "$:/core/templates/static.template.css",
             "static/static.css",
             "text/plain"

Jed Carty

не прочитано,
7 окт. 2020 г., 06:13:4007.10.2020
– TiddlyWiki
The problem here is that the build is including the server plugins, $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/filesystem and $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/tiddlyweb. I am not sure how to get around this, hopefully someone else on here has the answer.

bimlas

не прочитано,
7 окт. 2020 г., 06:39:1607.10.2020
– TiddlyWiki
Rika,

>  i'm getting 3 XMLhttpRequest errors when my page loads

I just got this error these days when I split the single HTML into separate files. For me, the solution was to delete $:/config/tiddlyweb/host tiddler.

Rika Sukenik

не прочитано,
7 окт. 2020 г., 11:48:2907.10.2020
– tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Bimlas. I checked the Shadows menu for that tiddler, but I don't see it. Where I can find it?

Best,
Rika Sukenik

bimlas

не прочитано,
7 окт. 2020 г., 13:28:5207.10.2020
– TiddlyWiki
If you can't find it, that's not the cause.

Rika Sukenik

не прочитано,
7 окт. 2020 г., 16:50:4707.10.2020
– tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Ha, okay. Makes sense. Hopefully someone else can help!

Rika Sukenik

не прочитано,
8 окт. 2020 г., 17:54:3908.10.2020
– TiddlyWiki
hi! just following up on this. Anyone know what could be the cause of the xmlhttp errors? I am now getting the errors on my domain server (www.rikasukenik.com) when I build the tiddlers in seperate files and when I build the tiddlers in 1 file.

Looking at the build command, it's using $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/tiddlyweb/save/offline so perhaps there's something going on with that plugin? I thought maybe I'd disable it, but the warning on tiddlywiki for disabling that plugin is ominous (can't re-enable it using the browser). Any ideas on how I can troubleshoot? Thank you!

Rika Sukenik

не прочитано,
9 окт. 2020 г., 19:54:0409.10.2020
– TiddlyWiki
i'm still struggling with this. can someone please help troubleshoot? i've also attached the errors from my browser console. thank you!
xmlhttp errors.pdf

Saq Imtiaz

не прочитано,
10 окт. 2020 г., 02:11:4410.10.2020
– TiddlyWiki
Try adding the following command and using it to generate the HTML file:

"build": {
"--rendertiddler",
"$:/plugins/tiddlywiki/tiddlyweb/save/offline",
"index.html",
"text/plain"
],
example:

Saq Imtiaz

не прочитано,
10 окт. 2020 г., 02:12:5010.10.2020
– TiddlyWiki
PS: this assumes you are generating a standalone TiddlyWiki HTML file and not static HTML.

Your site gives a 404 error and therefore I cannot confirm.

Donald Coates

не прочитано,
10 окт. 2020 г., 06:31:2110.10.2020
– TiddlyWiki

On Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 5:54:39 PM UTC-4, Rika Sukenik wrote:
hi! just following up on this. Anyone know what could be the cause of the xmlhttp errors? I am now getting the errors on my domain server (www.rikasukenik.com)

how are you serving the file?  off github like the 404 suggests?

I had this problem serving from a subdirectory using nginx, it lost track of the story tiddler after a reload.

Rika Sukenik

не прочитано,
10 окт. 2020 г., 10:24:5410.10.2020
– tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I'll try it. What about the css file? Do I need to run another command to generate it?

Joshua Fontany

не прочитано,
10 окт. 2020 г., 23:03:0310.10.2020
– TiddlyWiki
Separate CSS files are only needed if you are building "Standalone HTML" files, basically using TW as a way to build non-TW-enabled "Static" HTML files.

If you are building a "single file TiddlyWiki", then all the CSS you need is already included ("transcluded" *win-wink*) into the page when it is loaded. Each "CSS tiddler" (tiddlers tagged with "$:/tags/Stylehseet") is included in the page-header when it is rendered in the browser.

Best,
Joshua Fontany

Rika Sukenik

не прочитано,