Free on-line store on tiddlyspot.com DEMO

sini-Kit

Mar 3, 2020, 2:26:20 PM3/3/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I make  sites on Tiddlywiki. I use google spreadsheets with some google script in it. Yesterday my wife have made on-line store of her paintings (she is an artist). Here is the video how she did it https://youtu.be/1osWmCbGkH8 unfortunately it is in Russian language. But I can explain...
2. Run macros from top right menu
5. Generated her  spreadsheets store on my site :) https://heeg.ru/shop2.html?id=1tEQxRZpoPPfV1i2VOq3d-Ii19zP9TYdXH3SIvv5OCUs
6. Saved it to http://heeg.tiddlyspot.com/  (to test it work)
8. Using Filezilla she copied this static pages to her new site  http://tiddlywiki.ru/

Using my spreadsheets, everybody can make their little on-line stores and get orders to their gmail and special spreadsheet.  (it is very simple)

If you want to help me to develope this idea, bue my wife's paintings on her new site :)

Mohammad

Mar 3, 2020, 3:04:50 PM3/3/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi sini-Kit,

This is amazing! Many thanks for sharing!
Lovely watercolors with wonderful TiddlyStore :-)

--Mohammad

@David
This worth to be listed in Tiddlywiki Toolmap

On Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 10:56:20 PM UTC+3:30, sini-Kit wrote:
Hi! I make  sites on Tiddlywiki. I use google spreadsheets with some google script in it. Yesterday my wife have made on-line store of her watercolor paints (she is artist). Here is the video how she did it https://youtu.be/1osWmCbGkH8 unfortunately it is in Russian language. But I can explain...

Julio Peña

Mar 3, 2020, 3:21:17 PM3/3/20
to TiddlyWiki
Wow sini-kit...beautiful stuff...both the website and the paintings.

Regards,
Julio

TiddlyTweeter

Mar 3, 2020, 3:24:03 PM3/3/20
to TiddlyWiki
sini-Kit wrote:
Yesterday my wife have made on-line store of her watercolor paints (she is artist).

Say: ... "paintings" (she is AN artist)

Brilliant artwork! She is a good artist.

TT

TiddlyTweeter

Mar 3, 2020, 3:31:10 PM3/3/20
to TiddlyWiki
http://tiddlywiki.ru/

Очень-очень красивый

TT

sini-Kit

Mar 4, 2020, 2:06:16 AM3/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thank you! I think that Tiddlywiki is not "personal web notebook"  it must be instrument for making sites.  It has a very good plugin system, data base, filters and so on. But Tiddlywiki don't have "beautiful modules" with images, sliders, different menus, nice checkboxes. And all TW macros like <<toc >>, tm-modal, tm-notify don't work in multipage "static" variant (separate CSS JS and HTML). I think, that all this modules must be in pure CSS variant (like my toc) or use some external javascript library.  So this demo shows different variants of developing of Tiddlywiki.

Mat

Mar 4, 2020, 3:53:43 AM3/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Sini-Kit, this is really amazing stuff!

I think that Tiddlywiki is not "personal web notebook"  it must be instrument for making sites.

Yeah, our slogan "a non-linear personal web notebook" certainly blocks out anyone looking for a site publication tool.

Your use of tiddlyspot in this context certainly captures my attention because tiddlyspot is so simple to work with.

...but your instructions involve many different sites and you refer to macros and buttons but it is not really clear what these accomplish.

Here's my desired use case: I currently work as a teacher. I want give questions to my pupils using Google Forms. Forms is very cool because it automatically collects all answers from multiple forms into a single google spreadsheet. I would like to be able to upload this spreadsheet data to a tiddlyspot and have the spreadsheet rows be tiddlers.
Possible?

I.e is there something in you system that manipulated the spreadsheet rows into tiddler format and then uploads to a tiddlyspot? ...but wouldn't that mean that the spreadsheet would have to contain a whole wiki, since uploading to tiddlyspot completely overwrites what was there before?

5. Generated her  spreadsheets store on my site :) https://heeg.ru/shop2.html?id=1tEQxRZpoPPfV1i2VOq3d-Ii19zP9TYdXH3SIvv5OCUs

How? (and why specifically to your site?) How does it go from a spreadsheet to become tiddlers or even a full wiki?

<:-)

Birthe C

Mar 4, 2020, 5:09:54 AM3/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Mat,

Did you see the excellimporters in the linked site. I guess they are used?

Birthe

Birthe C

Mar 4, 2020, 5:15:52 AM3/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Sini-kit,

Thank you for sharing and explaining. I have had to look several times already. First time I got so taken with the beautiful paintings, that I forgot I was looking at a tiddlywiki ;-)

Fantastic what you have achieved.

Birthe

Jeremy Ruston

Mar 4, 2020, 6:27:37 AM3/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Sini-Kit

Indeed, my congratulations to you, and also to your wife for her beautiful paintings and inspiring talent.

Looking back in the archives, you joined the group back in 2014, and I think you have been pursuing your vision for an online store made with TiddlyWiki and Google Sheets since the very beginning. The results now look fantastic, and it’s great that they are being used in the wild. Best of all is that it is such an unorthodox way of building an online shop and yet, as your video proves, it is practical and easy to use.

One very minor point is whether the use of tiddlywiki.ru may confuse visitors who might expect it to be a community site about/for the Russian TiddlyWiki community.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

sini-Kit

Mar 4, 2020, 6:41:51 AM3/4/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
I would like to be able to upload this spreadsheet data to a tiddlyspot and have the spreadsheet rows be tiddlers.
Possible?
You can make it right now. Open your spreadsheet and rename colons   id=title  name=caption  text=text  tags=tags  anyfield=anyfield  :) then share this table AND public this table (I write macros to do it in my standard table)
then copy id of your table and put it here  https://heeg.ru/shop2.html?id=HERE_ID_OF_YOUR_spreadsheet   and press ENTER :)  All data from your spreadsheet  will be imported and you will see them  in Recent .  Then public it in tiddlyspot or export tiddlers to JSON or put my  js code to your tiddlyspot and make automatic import "on open" from spreadsheet without id in URL.  You can find javascript code here https://heeg.ru/shop2.html#%24%3A%2Fboot%2Fbootprefix1.js

My shop2.html is empty Tiddlywiki with automatic import from  ?id= in URL  here is the same html but with other id in URL https://heeg.ru/shop2.html?id=1iwGvYQZYe1oQU1809QG1qqJWUG84gxVLKyqWBWyvDqU

shop2.html is static html file   on my hosting. You cad download and test it. The generated result is shop2.html data + data from spreadsheet

I have forgotten. Here is spreadsheet with orders of one of my demo sites https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUxBevucIvfwj1g8ctD2C4uAIsN90M44ynLLf9aScw/edit#gid=920461885
it is answers from google form :)

sini-Kit

Mar 4, 2020, 8:12:43 AM3/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi, Jeremy
One very minor point is whether the use of tiddlywiki.ru may confuse visitors who might expect it to be a community site about/for the Russian TiddlyWiki community.

Unfortunately there is no  "TiddlyWiki community" in Russia. Long ago my idea was to buy this domain and create this "community"!  But I am not a programmer, I am interior designer :)  So I present this domain to my wife (she is not programmer too :) Frankly, she don't  understand why I have taken so "strange" title to her site...   So, if somebody wants to make something with Tiddlywiki in Russia on this domain, we will be very glad to rebuild this site with this people.

I want to develop Tiddlywiki idea of free (and not free) sites on google spreadsheets with images on google drive.