最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

TonyM

未読、
2019/12/04 1:33:292019/12/04
To: TiddlyWiki
Folks,

For some time I did not need to use tiddlyclip, but always knew it was there. I have returned to use it again.

Can anyone tell be which is the latest source for the plugin and which Browser(s) they have it running on?

FYI: I am finding the Google Group mail Archive a useful way to browse a thread, and want to use TiddlyClip to capture content to build a thread summary.

Regards
Tony

Mark S.

未読、
2019/12/04 11:14:542019/12/04
To: TiddlyWiki
I have 0.0.7-alpha on a 5.1.21 wiki. I don't think it's been updated for a long time, but it keeps on ticking.

TonyM

未読、
2019/12/04 16:15:152019/12/04
To: TiddlyWiki
Mark

I installed the plugin from github

I select a wiki target with dock, then rclick in the source tab tiddlyclip and nothing seems send anything to the target.

Regards
Tony

Mark S.

未読、
2019/12/04 16:33:082019/12/04
To: TiddlyWiki
Which plugin version? Did you reload the Wiki after installing? That is required. Reload. Then dock.

Not sure I know what you mean "in the tab". Did you navigate to another html file?

The docking is the main reason I don't use tiddlyclip very often. I wish there was a way for a wiki to auto-dock itself.

There are other system-wide clipboard tools (like Ditto) that are sometimes easier to use, and don't require you to go back and forth with docking.

Birthe C

未読、
2019/12/06 10:19:132019/12/06
To: TiddlyWiki
Tony,

Maybe look at the extension version you are using.

Birthe

TonyM

未読、
2019/12/06 17:49:572019/12/06