How to set value within in the excise dropdown?

Jan

Aug 10, 2017, 5:51:25 AM8/10/17
to TiddlyWiki
Hej,
I want to modify $:/core/ui/EditorToolbar/excise-dropdown in order to make it possible to split a tiddler keeping the original tags (and some fields) from the tiddler I excise from.
I have some difficulties in correctly writing the tags and the content of the field to a variable.

Can someone tell me a trick?

Thanks
Jan

PMario

Aug 10, 2017, 6:39:34 AM8/10/17
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Jan,
You are posting a link that looks like linking to a TW core tiddler, but it wants to download a .html file?!
Call me paranoid, but I personally don't download stuff that is presented in that way.
-m