Can I create child wiki as duplicate of IndexWiki [Bob Linux]?

skaczm...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2020, 1:35:39 PM11/4/20
to TiddlyWiki

Hello,

I've implemented favorite extensions and custom scripts in IndexWiki of Bob Linux server and I would like to use it as a template for creating child wikis. It looks like I cannot use IndexWiki to duplicate it and rename as a child wiki (please refer to screenshot).

20201104-192728-.png

skaczm...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2020, 5:35:36 PM11/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Sorry, wrong screenshot. As you can see I cannot select "IndexWiki" or "Tem,plate Wiki" from dropdown. Selecting "Select Wiki" and pressing on "Create duplicate" does nothing.20201104-233310-.png

Jed Carty

Nov 6, 2020, 12:55:30 PM11/6/20
to TiddlyWiki
This is just something I hadn't thought about, I will add it as an option in future versions. In the meantime you can make a copy of the index wiki in the Wikis folder and update the wiki list, then that copy should be available for making duplicates. But the copy doesn't get updated when you update the indexwiki.