A new look into: InMyScoks

Mohammad

Sep 17, 2019, 4:18:31 AM9/17/19
to TiddlyWiki
Topic: Stranded Docs on Tiddlywiki

The great wiki by Jed Carty inmyscoks

has a lot of good information both for newbies and advanced users!

While it uses 5.1.11 (and I think it needs to be updated) but it absolutely worth to have a look and learn
from a lot tips and tricks collected and developed by Jed!

--Mohammad

A Gloom

Sep 17, 2019, 5:36:27 AM9/17/19
to TiddlyWiki
Yes, one of the first wikis I ransacked for tips, will be adding it to Searching hign n low...

@TiddlyTweeter

Sep 17, 2019, 6:11:52 AM9/17/19
to TiddlyWiki
Right.

One thing we lack is a "short-list" of documentation and information wikis.
There are several. And probably some I don't know about.

TT

A Gloom

Sep 18, 2019, 1:59:07 AM9/18/19
to TiddlyWiki
One thing we lack is a "short-list" of documentation and information wikis.
There are several. And probably some I don't know about.

This the best I've seen, catches those not submitted and listed in the official Resources list

TWScripts refers to it, saving it from rehashing what Toolmap already collected.

I made it on the list, a pleasant surprose-- but its an old link-- how do I get a Toolmap link updated?

WikiWitchery's Searching high n low refers to Toolmap as well so not to rehash in addition to an in-wiki references search/and limited display of:

Searching high n low <.< >.>

  • Searches from wiki
  • Ref wikis search in sidebar

  • TWcom search tiddler
TWcom static page table of contents/search/viewer
  • Widget Browser static pages search & display
  • Wikitext markup, keyboard shortcuts, Widget name/code search

  • TB5 search tiddler
  • TW Toolmap search at TWScripts
  • TWScripts search tiddler

-- to be added-- indexes of ref TW's content

  • TW5 Google Group search tiddler
TWDocs Google Group search tiddler
Google Groups Search Operators

  • Google search tiddler
  • Google Search Operators
  • Google definitions search & display
  • Wikipedia page searcha search & display

Screenshot of it was shown in the bad documentation thread

@TiddlyTweeter

Sep 18, 2019, 3:27:02 PM9/18/19
to TiddlyWiki
Good stuff!

 how do I get a Toolmap link updated?

Its maintained by David Gifford.

Best wishes
TT

A Gloom

Sep 18, 2019, 6:48:39 PM9/18/19
to TiddlyWiki
tyvm TT : )

my guide doc wiki now permanently resides at Tiddlyspot

on my domain where it used to be, will be my experimental "TW with KAOS inside" -- the KAOS frames website _imported_ and converted to a TW

A Gloom

Sep 18, 2019, 11:08:32 PM9/18/19
to TiddlyWiki
Just created the first table of contents for a ref wiki (TWScripts) that adds links to main sidebar tab ToC's along with search capability of the ref wiki from a single tiddler.

Next... add a feature for user entry of their preferred ref wiki url to the search tiddler so they can adapt it to search the wiki of choice-- perhap even a bookmark ability to the search tiddler to store user perferred wiki's.

twcriptstoc.jpg