Introducing the RandomTiddlerButton plugin

Aug 11, 2021, 5:59:08 AM8/11/21
to TiddlyWiki
Hi all!

Increase serendipity with RandomTiddlerButton, a basic no-nonsense plugin that adds a "random tiddler" button to TiddlyWiki's page toolbar. Roll the dice and a random non-system tiddler opens in your story river.

Read more at https://github.com/SonephetR2/TW5RandomTiddlerButton and see it in action at and/or drag and drop from https://sonephetr2.github.io/ to your TiddlyWiki to install.

This is a very modest plugin, though probably the first of a long collection as I have more than a few custom macros, CSS implementations, etc., that could make sense for other users. Given that this is the first I'm releasing, please let me know if you see anything I could improve, especially in the way it is packaged, if I have been naming everything properly, etc.

Best,

PMario

Aug 11, 2021, 7:02:36 AM8/11/21
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,
Nice! - I do like the icon!
-m

Aug 11, 2021, 9:32:47 AM8/11/21
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks for commenting Mario. No merit there, it's merely a FontAwesome SVG I extracted to avoid requiring DiveO's whole plugin as a dependency.

++ R²

Jon

Aug 29, 2021, 5:50:13 PM8/29/21
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks for this - just what I was looking for!

Regards
Jon