[TW5] Datepicker ?

FrD

Sep 9, 2015, 9:50:34 AM9/9/15
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,

Some years ago I've being using mgsd and after that a customized TWC to keep track of tasks. One useful plugin or tool was a datepicker (see http://mgsd.tiddlyspot.com/demo3.html, click on the right on "Tickler Dashboard" and then on a date imput).

And for my current project (personal hobby) I could use such a tool.

Do you know of a datepicker plugin (or project) for TW5 ?
Or how could I modify the datepicker of mgsd to fit into TW5 ?

FrD

FrD

Sep 9, 2015, 9:55:02 AM9/9/15
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,

Sorry, I've just found http://gsd5.tiddlyspot.com/.
There is a datepicker. I'll investigate.

FrD

FrD

Sep 9, 2015, 10:17:13 AM9/9/15
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,

I've imported

$:/plugins/gsd5/ticklers/modules/widgets/datepicker.js

from http://gsd5.tiddlyspot.com/.

I'm guessing the syntax for invoking the widget is :

<$date field="date"/>

it kind of works but after the choice of a day an empty calendar stays beneath the input and disappears only when clicking somewhere else in the tiddler.

If someone could have a look ?

Thanks a lot. I'm trying to understand but it's above my level in javascript and TW5 structure !

FrD

FrD

Sep 9, 2015, 11:13:46 AM9/9/15
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,

Problem solved : there was a stylesheet for this plugin :

FrD
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

George ZP

Sep 11, 2015, 3:27:06 AM9/11/15
to TiddlyWiki
Google Calendar default embed link works a treat, but the advanced one (with colour options etc) does not render. This is especially annoying, because the only way to display multiple calendars in the same calendar page (which I want to) is to use the advanced link.

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 10:56:18 AM UTC+3, Stefan wrote:
I'm using the google calendar iframe.

Here's the code :

<iframe src="<your calendar embedded link>" style="border: 0" width="450" height="300" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Regards,
Stefan

Tobias Beer

Sep 16, 2015, 4:21:21 AM9/16/15
to TiddlyWiki
Added some basic instructions here:

Adding a Date Picker @ tb5

Best wishes,

— tb

FrD

Sep 16, 2015, 5:43:19 AM9/16/15
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tobias,

Good idea !
It's a good thing you keep updating your site ; this is often where I go when I need something.

FrD

kixam

Nov 16, 2015, 5:21:55 AM11/16/15
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,

On Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 3:50:34 PM UTC+2, FrD wrote:

Do you know of a datepicker plugin (or project) for TW5 ?

I just found out about this conversation. I made a TW5 plugin providing a date picker. In case you are interested, please have a look at the demo website here. If you have feature requests or if you find bugs, I would be happy to look into them, just open an issue there

Danielo Rodríguez

Nov 18, 2015, 5:52:29 AM11/18/15
to TiddlyWiki
Cool plugin