NoteSelf - Separate notebooks in one database

Tom

Apr 11, 2018, 5:54:18 AM4/11/18
to TiddlyWiki
When I change the 'Notebook Name' field of GettingStarted (or even make a new database and change the 'Remote database name' field) it uploads all of my tiddlers to the new notebook on cloudant. I would like to have two separate notebooks. Am I doing something wrong?

Tom Hales

Apr 11, 2018, 10:12:36 AM4/11/18
to TiddlyWiki
Four hours later, what worked was setting up a new ibm account and setting up a separate cloudant account for the second notebook. Now they aren't sharing tiddlers every time I switch between them.