I'm a newbie -- and I'm looking for the biography of the creator of TW.

@TiddlyTweeter

Jul 16, 2018, 1:28:51 PM7/16/18
to TiddlyWiki
I heard good things about Mr Ruston. Before I tempt the waters of TW I'd like to know more about him.

Pit.W.

Jul 16, 2018, 3:19:41 PM7/16/18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com

Stranger,

before I embarked on Tiddlywiki some years ago, meaning investing time, money, resources in it and before entrusting my data to this software, I asked myself the same question.

So I did some extensive research, on Jeremy Ruston, but also on the members of the core team.

My results were positive and convincing, and I never looked back.

Of course You have to do Your own work, maybe You could start here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auyIhw8MTmQ

Respectfully,

Pit

Am 2018-07-16 um 19:28 schrieb @TiddlyTweeter:
I heard good things about Mr Ruston. Before I tempt the waters of TW I'd like to know more about him.

Ihre E-Mail-Postfächer sicher & zentral an einem Ort. Jetzt wechseln und alte E-Mail-Adresse mitnehmen! https://www.eclipso.de

@TiddlyTweeter

Jul 16, 2018, 6:27:04 PM7/16/18
to TiddlyWiki
Dear Pit.W.

Thank you for the useful reply.

The Stranger.

PMario

Jul 17, 2018, 4:14:16 AM7/17/18
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,

https://changelog.com/podcast/196 may be interesting too

-m

@TiddlyTweeter

Jul 21, 2018, 11:58:38 AM7/21/18
to TiddlyWiki
I just listened to that podcast. Its really good. It clarified a lot. So, thanks!

Is there Jeremy Ruston's history page anywhere?

I think new users could be interested.