Shiraz Plugin 2.0.15: Dynamic Tables with Task Manager Example and Numerical Summary

Mohammad

Feb 6, 2020, 4:28:31 PM2/6/20
to TiddlyWiki
Announcement:Shiraz plugin
Date: Feb 7th, 2020
Release: 2.0.15 beta

A new beta update is available.

This update contains tons of new features and improved documentation. The focus is now on dynamics tables.
Dynamic tables in Shiraz is a subset lite version of Revolutionary plugin TiddlyTables by Alaan Aldrich. So all kudos goes to Alaan.

This version has an example of creating task manager using table-fd which demonstrate how powerful are dynamic tables in Shiraz!
All of these are based the wonderful transclusion in Tiddlywiki.

As always I welcome all your feedback and comments and hope your evaluation help improving the Shiraz plugin!

IMPORTANT NOTE:
 Those who update from Shiraz 2 beta note that, the table-fd, table-id parameters are renamed for better compatibility with other part of Shiraz plugin.

A tutorial of latest changes has been attached!

Star it if you like it and send your feedback!
Documentation proof reading for English is welcome!

A permview to see the latest changes (like tutorial)

Best wishes
Mohammad

Revision 2.0.15

  • Date: [6th Feb 2020]
  • [NEW] the table-fd supports special column template tbl-checkbox
  • [NEW] the table-fd supports column templates priority, status, due-date
  • [NEW] task manager example using table-fd
  • [NEW] documentation for numerical summary in dynamic tables
  • [FIXED] dynamic tables parameters are simplified like tblCaption to caption, tblClass to class, tblFooter to footerRows
  • Warning: New update is not compatible with dynamic tables from older release. Use tiddler commander to resolve the issue after update.

Revision 2.0.14

  • Date: [31st Jan 2020]
  • [NEW] table footer to be used for any type of summary
  • [NEW] mathematics macros to claculate the below values for a column
    • count
    • minall
    • maxall
    • sum
    • product
    • mean (arithematic average)
    • median

Tutorial-Shiraz-Dynamic-Tables.html

Mohammad

Feb 6, 2020, 4:44:48 PM2/6/20
to TiddlyWiki
The $edit-text with calendar type in Task Manager example has been tested on

  • Chrome 79 desktop
  • Chrome 79 Android
  • FF 72
  • Edge Chromium 81
and works as expected.

--Mohammad

Diego Mesa

Feb 6, 2020, 4:55:24 PM2/6/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hey Mohammad,

If we already have Alaan's plugin installed, should we remove it to use yours?

Mohammad

Feb 6, 2020, 5:01:25 PM2/6/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Diego,
 No, they have no interference! The concept for implementation and mechanism is the same but they works differently with different settings, states, macros, ...
Shiraz is not a copy of TiddlyTables, but it uses TiddlyTables philosophy and mechanisms.

You can keep them side by side!

--Mohammad

Diego Mesa

Feb 6, 2020, 6:21:56 PM2/6/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks Mohammad!

Shiraz is not a copy of TiddlyTables, but it uses TiddlyTables philosophy and mechanisms.

I know! I just wasnt sure if it already came bundled in which might cause some problems downstream.

Thank you for all your work!

Mohammad

Feb 7, 2020, 1:54:01 AM2/7/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi again Diego,

On Friday, February 7, 2020 at 2:51:56 AM UTC+3:30, Diego Mesa wrote:
Thanks Mohammad!

Shiraz is not a copy of TiddlyTables, but it uses TiddlyTables philosophy and mechanisms.

I know! I just wasnt sure if it already came bundled in which might cause some problems downstream.

Feel free to use them side by side! TiddlyTables is more powerful and more sophisticated and can handle many complex situation and when you work with a large number of tiddlers.
The secret behind is the use of column template and transclusion which lets you to create very special tables.

Thank you for all your work!

Thank you

Cheers
Mohammad

cmari

Feb 7, 2020, 6:47:13 PM2/7/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Mohammad,
 I am interested in the sortable tables so I noticed that in the demo tiddler "demo/table-from-indexes", the "homework" column does not sort in numeric order. Should I not expect this? Sorry if missed something obvious!
Thanks!
cmari

Mohammad

Feb 8, 2020, 10:04:17 AM2/8/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi cmari,
 I confirm the issue and will push a new update!
The table-fd works fine but seems there is something wrong with latest table-id release.

--Mohammad

oleghbond

Feb 11, 2020, 4:19:42 PM2/11/20
to TiddlyWiki

Hello, Mohammad,

It seems the buttons do not look of a proper size as it should be accordingly to the classes btn-lg and btn-sm:

btn-lg.png

Olegh

четвер, 6 лютого 2020 р. 23:28:31 UTC+2 користувач Mohammad написав:

Mohammad

Feb 11, 2020, 10:49:58 PM2/11/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Olegh,
 Thank you for reporting this issue!
I correct it in future release!

--Mohammad

Mohammad

Feb 11, 2020, 10:56:43 PM2/11/20
to TiddlyWiki
Olegh,
 To have a sense of real button sizes look at

--Mohammad

oleghbond

Feb 12, 2020, 4:06:52 AM2/12/20
to TiddlyWiki
Mohammad, thanks,

I did a walk-around by pasting btn-lg style code directly into a target tiddler. After you fix this issue I'll delete this patch.

Olegh

середа, 12 лютого 2020 р. 05:56:43 UTC+2 користувач Mohammad написав:

Mohammad

Feb 12, 2020, 1:59:45 PM2/12/20
to TiddlyWiki
Olegh,

 I found the source of error!
The button size actually is defined in a stylesheet  $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/bs/btn-size
and the button in $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/bs/btn

Strangely TW put the $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/bs/btn-size before $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/bs/btn cause the size gets overwritten!

I will fix this in 2.0.16 by merging these two stylesheet!
For quick solution, you can simply open one of these two and use the tag pill and drag $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/bs/btn-size to a position after $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/bs/btn

--Mohammad

Mohammad

Feb 12, 2020, 2:09:51 PM2/12/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi cmari,
 I found the source of issue in the case you reported. Thank you for your feedback.
In 2.0.16 I have added description to docs regarding sorting of data in columns created from indexes.

For your information, the sort procedure is a modified version of Eric Shulman sort dataTiddler by index. The process uses a value===tiddlerTitle as the sort operator input!
As you see the data are of form of alphanumeric (when value is a number and tiddler title is a string) and simple sort for numbers does not work here (e.g. when you sort 10 100 110,...)

So, in the case you reported, using simply a sortan as sortOp input parameter resolve the issue.

Give a try and let me know the result.

--Mohammad

oleghbond

Feb 12, 2020, 2:21:57 PM2/12/20
to TiddlyWiki
Dear Mohammad,

I found that vertical tabs in colorful mode are not colored when are selected. So I tried the following tweak - adding the following selector .tc-vertical button.tc-tab-selected into tiddler $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/colorful-sidebar-tab

.tc-sidebar-lists .tc-tab-buttons button.tc-tab-selected, .tc-vertical button.tc-tab-selected {
    background
: none;
    border
: none;
    border
-bottom: solid 1px #737373 !important;
    font
-weight: bold;
    color
: #DB4C3F !important;
}

Please take this (or similar) into account in the next release.

Olegh
четвер, 6 лютого 2020 р. 23:28:31 UTC+2 користувач Mohammad написав:
Announcement:Shiraz plugin

Mohammad

Feb 12, 2020, 2:30:42 PM2/12/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi again Olegh,

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 10:51:57 PM UTC+3:30, oleghbond wrote:
Dear Mohammad,

I found that vertical tabs in colorful mode are not colored when are selected. So I tried the following tweak - adding the following selector .tc-vertical button.tc-tab-selected into tiddler $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/colorful-sidebar-tab

.tc-sidebar-lists .tc-tab-buttons button.tc-tab-selected, .tc-vertical button.tc-tab-selected {
    background
: none;
    border
: none;
    border
-bottom: solid 1px #737373 !important;
    font
-weight: bold;
    color
: #DB4C3F !important;
}

Amazingly this work on my wiki! Thank you for hint!

Which version of Shiraz are you using?

Please take this (or similar) into account in the next release.

Thank you

Olegh Bondarenko

Feb 12, 2020, 2:41:57 PM2/12/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com

Ср, 12 лют. 2020, 21:30 користувач Mohammad <mohammad...@gmail.com> пише:

Mohammad

Feb 12, 2020, 2:45:10 PM2/12/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks Olegh!

Let's have a look.

--Mohammad

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 11:11:57 PM UTC+3:30, oleghbond wrote:

Ср, 12 лют. 2020, 21:30 користувач Mohammad <mohamma...@gmail.com> пише:

Olegh Bondarenko

Feb 12, 2020, 3:13:16 PM2/12/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
In order to make it workable at Control Panel
I even removed selector .tc-sidebar-lists.
You can check all these stuff at protw.github.io/prosteer

Ср, 12 лют. 2020, 21:45 користувач Mohammad <mohammad...@gmail.com> пише:
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/175f36ca-8f7b-4a6a-81c8-9164b9376ba0%40googlegroups.com.

Mohammad

Feb 12, 2020, 9:04:24 PM2/12/20
to TiddlyWiki
Okay, to work everywhere it needs to use other selectors also.
I will see how to revise it.

--Mohammad

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 11:43:16 PM UTC+3:30, oleghbond wrote:
In order to make it workable at Control Panel
I even removed selector .tc-sidebar-lists.
You can check all these stuff at protw.github.io/prosteer

Ср, 12 лют. 2020, 21:45 користувач Mohammad <mohamma...@gmail.com> пише:

Mohammad Rahmani

Feb 12, 2020, 9:18:07 PM2/12/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 11:43 PM Olegh Bondarenko <o.o.bon...@gmail.com> wrote:
In order to make it workable at Control Panel

Just a note: it is colorful-sidebar-tab.
I remember in older version this worked for all tabs and then based on some feedback, I changed it to sidebar tabs only!

By the way, I add you hack into documentation!

Thank you

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAERWQ8%3D%2BCv8AGJZLT4z_4nSHGrut0cEJ52U%3DwS0WOKPqnraLEg%40mail.gmail.com.

Mohammad Rahmani

Feb 12, 2020, 9:23:18 PM2/12/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
See also this as the reference of colorful sidebar from Riz:

Best wishes
Mohammad

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 11:43 PM Olegh Bondarenko <o.o.bon...@gmail.com> wrote:
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAERWQ8%3D%2BCv8AGJZLT4z_4nSHGrut0cEJ52U%3DwS0WOKPqnraLEg%40mail.gmail.com.

Mohammad

Feb 13, 2020, 1:32:04 PM2/13/20
to TiddlyWiki
Olegh,
 I updated the Shiraz to 2.0.16. Please have a look.
As you may note the vertical tabs are red and color setting work there!
Could you give a try and see if it work for you also?

I did not changed the css but its position in stylesheet has been changed!

--Mohammad

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 11:43:16 PM UTC+3:30, oleghbond wrote:
In order to make it workable at Control Panel
I even removed selector .tc-sidebar-lists.
You can check all these stuff at protw.github.io/prosteer

Ср, 12 лют. 2020, 21:45 користувач Mohammad <mohamma...@gmail.com> пише:

HC Haase

Feb 14, 2020, 3:36:28 AM2/14/20
to TiddlyWiki
The demo page is down

Mohammad

Feb 14, 2020, 5:28:46 AM2/14/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi HC Haase
 I have given the correct link in announcement of 2.0.16

Cheers
Mohammad

Olegh Bondarenko

Feb 14, 2020, 7:10:28 AM2/14/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Mohammed,
  1. Buttons work fine. I'd just suggest to add a bit CSS margins in order to make vertical and horizontal distance when one places several buttons attached each to other. For example, .btn { margin: 0.15rem 0.1rem; }.
  2. Regarding highlighting the selected tabs they still do not work for vertical tabs and tabs in the Control Panel. The whole problem is solved easily by removing selector .tc-sidebar-lists in the CSS file  $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/colorful-sidebar-tab.
  3. All the discussed above issues are demonstrated in  https://protw.github.io/prosteer/
Olegh Bondarenko
https://bit.ly/oleghbond

чт, 13 лют. 2020 о 20:32 Mohammad <mohammad...@gmail.com> пише:
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cf3be8f6-8836-47d4-bdfe-edba205d9aba%40googlegroups.com.

Mohammad

Feb 14, 2020, 8:37:51 AM2/14/20
to TiddlyWiki
Olegh,

On Friday, February 14, 2020 at 3:40:28 PM UTC+3:30, oleghbond wrote:
Mohammed,
  1. Buttons work fine. I'd just suggest to add a bit CSS margins in order to make vertical and horizontal distance when one places several buttons attached each to other. For example, .btn { margin: 0.15rem 0.1rem; }.
Do you use a space between them and an enter when you vertically! As these comes from Bootstrap, I kept them intact to update easily when a new Bootstrap update available!
By the way I check this hack!

  1. Regarding highlighting the selected tabs they still do not work for vertical tabs and tabs in the Control Panel. The whole problem is solved easily by removing selector .tc-sidebar-lists in the CSS file  $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/colorful-sidebar-tab.

Note that, the title says these are for sidebar-tab and not elsewhere, so I leave any hack for final users.
  1. All the discussed above issues are demonstrated in  https://protw.github.io/prosteer/

Thank you again

Olegh Bondarenko
https://bit.ly/oleghbond

Best
Mohammad

чт, 13 лют. 2020 о 20:32 Mohammad <mohamma...@gmail.com> пише:
Message has been deleted

Olegh Bondarenko

Feb 17, 2020, 1:22:47 PM2/17/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com

Пн, 17 лют. 2020, 11:12 користувач Markus Adler <markus...@gmail.com> пише:
Hi Mohammad,

the Demo-Site is not reachable.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/30370ae5-da32-40b9-8ae4-a61e65fd5b3f%40googlegroups.com.

Rahul Kashyap

Apr 14, 2020, 11:10:26 AM4/14/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mohammad,

Thanks for these amazing suits of plugins. I have been using it extensively in my work.

I can across a bug as described in the attached screenshot.
The details macro breaks with the monospace block formatting when it encounters a double quote inside the block formatting.

Screenshot 2020-04-14 at 11.03.50.png

Thanks and Regards,
-Rahul

Mohammad

Apr 14, 2020, 11:24:31 AM4/14/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rahul,

 See the answer! I also attached the example.

chrome_RULFP03ZQC.png

The trick is in Tiddlywiki always add an empty line to get the block output. So add a line after src:"

-- Mohammad

On Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 7:40:26 PM UTC+4:30, Rahul Kashyap wrote:
Dear Mohammad,

Thanks for these amazing suits of plugins. I have been using it extensively in my work.

Glad it is useful!

I can across a bug as described in the attached screenshot. The details macro doesn't work with the monospace block formatting for some reason. It breaks when it encounters a double quote inside the block formatting.
Rahul.tid

Rahul Kashyap

Apr 14, 2020, 2:05:16 PM4/14/20
to TiddlyWiki
Ah! thanks a lot.

-Rahul

Damon Pritchett

Jun 10, 2020, 10:03:57 PM6/10/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hello Mohammad,

I have a dynamic tables question. I have my dynamic tables call from within a list widget so that only tiddlers with a certain tag will populate the table. One of my columns is tags because I want to see what other tags are being used for each of the tiddlers. Is it possible to remove the tag I'm filtering on from the dynamic table? I suspect that it's not without modifying the macro, but wanted to ask the question just in case I'm missing something.

Thanks,

Damon

Mohammad Rahmani

Jun 11, 2020, 9:34:49 AM6/11/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Damon,
 Do you mean after creating a table, you like to remove some tags from the tags column?

I may recommend also to use the latest version: https://kookma.github.io/TW-Shiraz/

Best wishes
Mohammad

Mohammad Rahmani

Jun 11, 2020, 9:36:49 AM6/11/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
If you mean to NOT display certain tags, with the current code it is not possible! BUT you can hack the tags template in Shiraz
to meet your requirements.

Best wishes
Mohammad

Damon Pritchett

Jun 11, 2020, 1:36:00 PM6/11/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thank you, sir.

I suspected as much. I will look into the tags template to see what I can do and how much effort it will take. This is actually more of an aesthetics question than a functional one, but it could be fun to play with.

Regards,

Damon
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddl...@googlegroups.com.

Damon Pritchett

Jun 11, 2020, 5:22:49 PM6/11/20
to TiddlyWiki
Mohammad,

I was able to figure out what modifications to the tags template to yield the desired result. My next question is how can I create my own custom tags template that can be used by the dynamic tables macro without modifying your default tags template?

Damon

Mohammad Rahmani

Jun 12, 2020, 1:06:51 AM6/12/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Damon,
 In Shiraz tutorial this has been explained! but simply for each field passed to table-dynamic macro, it looks for a template.
 See the naming rules for tags template. That's all.

 For start you can clone Shiraz template and rename them.

Best wishes
Mohammad

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bf51362c-dde5-444b-8cb8-40b59c77bb25o%40googlegroups.com.

Damon Pritchett

Jun 12, 2020, 1:17:17 PM6/12/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks Mohammad,

As usual, it took me two or three times reading the tutorial for the light bulb to come on. The new template that I created works just like I wanted, but is very specific to the tag I'm using. I'm going to see about using a variable to pass which tag I don't want displayed so that it can be more generic.

Damon

Mohammad Rahmani

Jun 12, 2020, 4:01:21 PM6/12/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Damon,
 Good luck for new development! You are on the right track!

Best wishes
Mohammad

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3b889a59-c755-4408-bd39-db15609051a8o%40googlegroups.com.

Damon Pritchett

Jun 13, 2020, 5:45:28 PM6/13/20
to TiddlyWiki
Success! I wrapped the list widget (which contained the dynamic tables call) in a set widget which sets a variable with the value of the tag I want to exclude. I also changed my template tiddler to use the variable instead of the tag directly. Works beautifully!

Thanks so much!

Damon

springer

Jun 13, 2020, 6:32:27 PM6/13/20
to TiddlyWiki
Damon, might you paste in what your resulting code looked like, to give others a head start on tinkering?

Even before you posted, I was wavering over whether I wanted this very function. (I had tentatively decided that sometimes I *do* want to see all tags, so that it's easier to pop into edit mode and delete the tag from a row/tiddler that ought not to have it. But usually I don't want to see the tag on which the dynamic table hinger, since it's redundant information. So a column for "additional_tags" would be ideal.)

-Springer

Damon Pritchett

Jun 13, 2020, 6:50:39 PM6/13/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hey Springer,

Sorry, I should have done that in the first place. I decided I wanted to do this because of the way I was filtering the tiddlers that I wanted in the tables. I'm already filtering on the tag that I wanted excluded so I know that everyone of the table rows has that tag. I wanted to be able to quickly see all of the other tags present. It also allows me to see which tiddlers don't have tags aside from the one I didn't want displayed.

Here's my template tiddler:

<$reveal type="nomatch" stateTitle=<<tempTableEdit>> stateIndex="mode" text="edit" tag="td">
<$list filter="[title
<currentRecord>tags[]] -[!tag<filteredtag>]">
<$set name="transclusion" value=<
<currentTiddler>>>
<$macrocall $name="tag-pill-body" tag=<
<currentTiddler>> icon={{!!icon}} colour={{!!color}} palette={{$:/palette}} element-tag="""$button""" element-attributes="""popup=<<tempTagPopup>> dragFilter='[all[current]tagging[]]' tag='span'"""/>
<$reveal state=<
<tempTagPopup>> style="position:absolute; z-index:9999;" type="popup" position="below" animate="yes" class="tc-drop-down">
<$set name="tv-show-missing-links" value="yes">
<$transclude tiddler="$:/core/ui/ListItemTemplate"/>
</$set>
<$list filter="[all[shadows+tiddlers]tag[$:/tags/TagDropdown]!has[draft.of]]" variable="listItem">
<$transclude tiddler=<
<listItem>>/>
</$list>
<hr>
<$macrocall $name="list-tagged-draggable" tag=<
<currentTiddler>>/>
</$reveal>
</$set>
</$list>
</$reveal>
<$reveal type="match" stateTitle=<
<tempTableEdit>> stateIndex="mode" text="edit" tag="td">
<!--check if the current column is not selected for sorting-->
<$list filter="[
<tempTableSort>getindex[sortIndex]match<currentColumn>]" variable=ignore
emptyMessage=<
<editCell>> >
 <
<showCell_Locked>>
</$list>
</$reveal>

And here's my call of the dynamic tables:

Enter the name or a filing date for charters. The date format is yyyy-mm-dd. Search is not case sensitive on the name.

<$set name="filteredtag" value="Railroads">

<$edit-text tiddler="$:/temp/mysearch/input" tag="input" default="" placeholder="yyyy-mm-dd or name" />
<$button> search

<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/temp/mysearch" text={{$:/temp/mysearch/input}} />
</$button>
<$button> reset
<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/
temp/mysearch" text=""/>
<$action-setfield $tiddler="
$:/temp/mysearch/input" text=""/>
</$button>

Result count: <$count filter="
[tag<filteredtag>search:charterfiled{$:/temp/mysearch}] [tag<filteredtag>search:title{$:/temp/mysearch}]"/>

<$reveal state="
$:/temp/mysearch" type="nomatch" text="">
  <$list filter="
[tag<filteredtag>{$:/temp/mysearch}minlength[3]]" emptyMessage="Search is too short" >
    <$list filter="
[tag<filteredtag>[$:/temp/mysearch]has[text]]" emptyMessage="No search string" variable=nul>
font-size:0.9em">
        <<table-dynamic filter:"
[tag<filteredtag>search:charterfiled{$:/temp/mysearch}] [tag<filteredtag>search:title{$:/temp/mysearch}]" fields:"title charterfiled statefiled chartervolume charterpages rrfield" sortOp:sortan stateTiddler:"datesearch" caption:"''Table 1. Railroad Charter Status.''">>
        <<table-dynamic filter:"
[tag<filteredtag>search:charterfiled{$:/temp/mysearch}] [tag<filteredtag>search:title{$:/temp/mysearch}]" fields:"title charterfiled tags successiondate" sortOp:sortan stateTiddler:"datesearch" caption:"''Table 2. Railroad Succession.''">>
        <<table-dynamic filter:"
[tag<filteredtag>search:charterfiled{$:/temp/mysearch}] [tag<filteredtag>search:title{$:/temp/mysearch}]" fields:"title charterfiled statefiled summaryinfo paper psearch fsearch" stateTiddler:"datesearch" caption:"''Table 3. Railroad Research Status.''">>
        <<table-dynamic filter:"
[tag<filteredtag>search:charterfiled{$:/temp/mysearch}] [tag<filteredtag>search:title{$:/temp/mysearch}]" fields:"title charterfiled statefiled routemap textdraft textfinal" stateTiddler:"datesearch" caption:"''Table 4. Railroad Write-up Status.''">>
    </$list>
  </$list>
</$reveal>
</$set>

I have four dynamic tables because I have a lot of information that I want displayed and I want to keep it all in the tiddler width without the columns being too narrow.

If anyone sees something that I could have done better, I'm all ears (or eyes in this case).

Damon